Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped the fuck off

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Leif, Dec 20, 2007.

1. I feel fucking betrayed and ripped the fuck off. I gave $100.00 over to a friend so she could get me my part in a QP that was to be split between me and one of my best friends. I decided a few nights ago that I'm taking a break for several important reasons, and called her up to see if I could pull my money back out. She lost her hookup, and has since given the money to my friend. I haven't seen him in a while, since I'm off work on med leave again. I guess what he told her is that I only pitched in $50.00, and that I supposedly owe him for paying the other $50. What the fuck, man, I remember specifically giving him two fifty dollar bills. I can't even get my family members Xmas presents like I'd planned, now. My friend is supposed to be my roommate in a few months, and this is gunna fuck that up. I'm confronting him about it as soon as I can, because this is bullshit. I'm gunna flip. Damn, I don't even wanna talk about this anymore because it's pissing me off.

2. Good luck, man. I don't know if your a violent person, but just try to handle things calmly. If he does eventually fuck you over for the 50, he'll have bad karma coming his way. Otherwise, just straight up ask him what his problem is and explain you need the money for Xmas presents.

3. he's a fuckin greedy bastard

4. I'm not a violent person, but he's gunna bring that side out really quick.

5. That's fucked up, same thing kinda happened to me the otehr week. I feel for you man, hopefully he's not a complete twatdog about it and hands over what's yours. If not, wayne brady's gonna have to choke a bitch......

Goodluck man, try to smoke a lil before you confront him to ensure calmness :smoke:

6. I wish I had some to smoke. I'm most likely gunna go complete apeshit, because I know I have the ability to do so. I used to have bad anger problems back in middle/high school.

7. Damn, well, goodluck anyways, if you DO beat him down DONT , i repeat DO NOT kill or hospitalize him......just knock his ass out or something, the penalties are MUCH worse if he presses charges if you hospitalize him....(dont quote me on that, but im pretty sure it is)

8. I dont know where you come from, but around here people can come up missing over 20 bucks. If you let someone screw you once then you will be that dude that everyone walks all over. If you cant beat his ass personally, then hire someone to do it for 20 bucks. Dont ever let anyone think your soft. My ex-friend stole a gram off my table the other day and I went straight to his house and smashed him in front of his baby's mom and everything. As far as him being your room mate... If he will rob you now, he will do it when you live together. I get pissed just hearin about people pullin a dick move.

9. Yeah, I think you're right. Even if they aren't, I'd be paying his hospital bills, which I cannot afford. I dunno if I'll even get physical, because this guy, up until now, has been like a brother to me.

10. Yeah, I think that could be one of my biggest probs. A lot of people already know me as being soft. I'm from Nebraska, so I'm not the hardest person by nature. I guess he's gunna b hella surprised when he sees that I DO have a violent and passionately angry side.

11. Oh yeah, the big problem with fighting in this situation is, I can't do it. I just recently got out of the hospital from some surgeries, and fighting at this particular time is both extremely dangerous and not easy, since I'm still recovering.

12. Damn that blows man....hope you make a quick recovery so you can beat him down, and if you cant afford the hospital bills, you'll definitely wanna wait til you can blaze and chill a bit. That way even if you do swing at him, you'll be too stoned to put him in the hospital :smoke: and i know EXACTLY how it is to have the guy thats like your bro screw you over, this sounds wayyyy too familiar hahaha.

13. Yeah man, it sucks. It just adds to the anger I'd normally feel. I'm thinking I'll go talk to him about it tonite. I'll tell him that I know for a fact I gave him $100 for the buds. If he has a problem with it, I'm gunna tell him to give me the $50 now, and we'll settle the rest later. That and he can fucken forget getting a place with me, and he just lost a friend for his bullshit.

14. your friend was cruel to fuck you so

15. Blech some friend. Though it is possible that one of the bills fell out of his pocket. One time I dropped a fifty dollar bill. Ugh that sucked horribly >.<

16. take that 100 dollars back... someway shape or form :D talk to him about it, if he wants to be a bitch, be creative