Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped out my fucking skull

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by darwinnominee, Mar 6, 2009.

1. holy shittt mannnnnnn i just hit the momeade 4 ft bonggg mann, it was only some c town mids but they had some fire, anyways tho like 5 bowls of that and now im sitting here unable to do anything but eat and watch courage the cowardly dog (man that shows deadly as fuckkkkk) also i find my self posed with the phislosopohical question: how good can i make pudding taste?

The answer gentlemen, shall be found tonighttt

2. hahaha happy tokin bro

3. let us know how that pudding tastes

4. hahahah titled maybe me 'lol'

+rep

5. :DPudding with some weed perhaps????

6. Puddin Caps.

7. well first you have to mix the pudding with a high PH base. you want to gently agitate the mixture till it turns a nice yellow. now separately mix 2 parts HCL to 1 part hydrogen peroxide (1 part of mixture to 2 parts of HCL solution).
    combine all ingredients in a condenser, and have a burner underneath set to 230F.
    wait about 3 hours for solution to properly separate. collect the condensation and discard. add in 2 parts iso alcohol to 1 part dehydrated material. strain through cheesecloth. repeat until leftover product looks almost clear with a milky haze to it. evaporate alcohol and scrap product into pile.
    annnd okay ill stop now.
    i have no idea where i was going with this lolol
    enjoy the pudding bro!

8. put pudding in your bong dude. or jello! that would be fucking crazy

9. i seconds this.

10. puddin' pops, theo, my dear rudy

11. Yeah, I think you should put the pudding in your bong too.

12. #12 deleted_account_00001, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
    it would work perfectly! you smoke up something fierce...and when you get the munchies just grab a spoon and start digging..

you should post a video of it too..

13. hate to jump on the train
    but dude deffinately put pudding in your bong that is fucking hilarious!
    you can clean it.

14. Being high brings out the best in people :)

15. I made cherry jello cubes and put them in a homemade bong last year.
    I had to pack the jello down a bit so it would all fit. It hit pretty smoothly, but didn't really filter as much as it diffused the smoke. After the jello warmed up a bit and was aggitated it started to filter the smoke and had a slight taste of cherry.
    I wouldnt put it in a glass bong because it would probably be awful cleaning.