Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RainbowHappines, Sep 17, 2008.

1. #1 RainbowHappines, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2008
    So I'm new to this area, new to smoking. I went out and finally found someone to sell to me. However, he sold me one gram of stuff for $20. He said it was chronic.. I must admit it does do the job, but 1g for $20? In San Diego?

Guys, am I getting ripped off?

I'm going to buy more soon (from whoever I find until I find a dealer I suppose). How much is reasonable for $50? $50 for an 8th too much?

Thanks!

Picture (clickety!)
    [​IMG]

2. Post some pics of the bud or at least describe it. Thanxs.

3. nah, you can't expect much with 20 bucks..a g is pretty fair if its decent buds

4. Itshard to find much more for $20 not too bad

5. That was the normal price for me in AZ, well atleast for dank. $20 a gram. It also might be because your new to the area, get in close with a dealer and you'll catch some good deals.

6. thats looks like u got what u paid for.
    yea you just gotta move up the chain or w/e you want to call it and you'll get blessed with more than you paid and pay less.
    ex. ya vicks are 7g good dealers give out 9.

oh and vicks are quarters sorry

7. the bud looks good. 20 a gram.. eh. usually if you buy in bigger quantities ur gonna get a better deal. but for your first time buying.. not a horrible deal at all. better connections come with time my man.. u will get there some day.

8. I'de pay 20 bucks for that in a heartbeat bro, u got more then what you paid for in my opinion. Also you say you live in San Deigo, Why not just go see the doctor and get a perscription for weed and go to a store and buy it...lol

9. thats pretty standard for anywhere. i thought in california weed was everywhere so it would b easy to find the goods for cheap, but idk.

i usually pay 15/g but i usually cant find really great stuff. id buy that for 20 in a hearteat tho.

10. 20 for a gram is pretty fair. But this dude should be willing to do 3.5g (1/8) for 50.

See the problem with buying such a little amount is that if the guy sells to you a better price then he is only making a buck, but when people put out money for an eigght he will make 5/10bucks

You have just started smoking itll take you a while (unless you got some friends who know whats up) to find good hook ups. I have never found a dealer on my own its always been though word of mouth. I still dont have a legit dank hook up, but i got a legit middy hook.

11. yea it look like some flame.
    you got what you paid for.. it looks like more than a grizzy tho.. I think that dealer gave you more.

EDIT: 50 a pool of course don't pay no more than 50. you could get some kush for 40-50 depending on where you at.

12. looks like some good bud to me maybe not a full gram

13. Looks like some killer stuff to me. I'd pay 20 for that, you didn't do too bad.

14. looks good stick with this guy should be 50-60 an 8th

15. shit looks dank id buy it.

16. well i dont live in sandiego but where im from thats not ripped off but usualy your dealer will hook it up .2 or .3 well atleast mine does