Ripped off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by floridastoner96, Aug 3, 2012.

1. So I call my dealer up after being out of town since June and was buying weed out of town. I tell him I want 2 g for 10 of mids and he said ok. He rides up and meets me and as soon as I hand him the money he gives me a Winn Dixie bag and rides off as soon as he gives it to me. I call him up as he rides out cause he can't hear me yelling and I tell him that's not even a gram but I can't see what it is outside the bag. He says it's some dank weed which I don't believe but I told him I'll look at it when i get home. I get home take it out smell it and knew instantly it was k2. I call him up and tell him I know it's k2 so I told him I want my money and I meet him and he hands me the money and leaves without saying anything and I'm like wtf. I can't believed he thought he was gonna get away with that. What a dumbass.

2. Ummm... Lol.

It was only 10 bucks... Not that big of a deal.

But i mean he gave you your money back, so no problems. Just drop it.

3. Dude it was $10 who cares. And From the looks of your username, you aren't even old enough to be on this site, potentially.

4. 96 is my favorite number but I know I just thought it was funny how a month and a half ago he has good mids and now he rips people off with k2

5. Omg $10 whambulance

6. :laughing: I don't know if you understand how hilarious this whole situation is.
    -You asked for mids
    -You gave him the money before looking at it
    -You got sold spice
    -You got mad losing ten dollars
    -You got the ten dollars back
    -And now you've made a thread about it

7. Its tha fact of tha matter and thats that tha dealer tried ripping him whether 10 or 100 same principle.

8. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']:laughing: I don't know if you understand how hilarious this whole situation is.
    -You asked for mids
    -You gave him the money before looking at it
    -You got sold spice
    -You got mad losing ten dollars
    -You got the ten dollars back
    -And now you've made a thread about it[/quote]

I made it because my dealer used to be really good which I used to buy ounces from this guy and now he rips people off with spice now. I wasn't mad about it but I just wanted to see if he would give it back which he did.

9. Dude my best friend got robbed $900 last week $10 is nothing...

10. Recently I sold a used tire to a guy he came back saying it was a shit tire only hrs later so I take a look and tha bastard had moved his driver tire to passenger n vice versa I clearly recognized my tire from get go n he was flat out lying saying it wasnt tha one n wants his money back I said gimme my tire n ill happily will. Pussy still lied I said gtfo almost beat his ass down. I was shaking in fury that he was so blatantly lyin. He came back with 4 heads. If had a problem he shoulda man upped n did something wen it was 1vs1. fucking kids. 5-0 show up im super blown with a 6in knife in my pocket I was about to start a party. But tha point is tha guy is a sneak coward in both cases