ripped off?

Discussion in 'General' started by galacticjonny, Jun 24, 2012.

1. sadly that nug he's holding isn't even his, it's his friends -- his is in the background on the plate. Just brick weed.

2. its all brick weed.

3. [quote name='"s w i s h e r"']
    sadly that nug he's holding isn't even his, it's his friends -- his is in the background on the plate. Just brick weed.[/quote]

Oh shit I didn't see that. Op your "weed" is not weed

4. what he's holding isn't bricked at all.

5. [quote name='"s w i s h e r"']
    what he's holding isn't bricked at all.[/quote]

It's a comparison, yo.

6. Shit looks like it went through Katrina.

7. Don't gimme no bammer weed, we don't smoke that shit in the SFC.

8. looks alot like some dry dirt

9. lol some of the posts in this thread had me crackin up, that shit doesnt even look like schwag, looks like someone rolled some leaves and stems around in some mud and let it dry

10. imagine if op smokes it, and ITS THE BEST WEED EVER? shit would be classic hahaha...

11. Looks like just some compressed bud that wasn't grown well. But smoke it. I have bought bud that looked like shit that ended up being more dank than some of the nicest nugs I've purchased.

12. #32 Torontoke, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Why are there so many threads related to getting ripped off and all that nonsense. When you buy clothes don't you check the size before buying it? Same rule applies to your weed.

13. Dont buy weed if you dont know what youre doing. That looks like oregeno or some shit.

14. It looks like wet newspaper.

15. My guys don't need to talk their products up, they let it speak for itself.

16. You got ripped off buddy, that's some of that brick shwag.

17. Looks like ur dealer dropped a ounce in a mud puddle, dried it up and said " I'm sure some dumbass will buy it"