Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped Off - Shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oufi, Sep 23, 2009.

1. they probably just gave you shake because they knew you would just take it and not say anything...

but really i have never bought a 10 sack and gotten shake lol

2. LOL, I'm a guy and I was fucking pissed man 6 grams short is a big deal on an Oz to me, and to be honest this dealer was little bitch last I heard he had some guy front him 2 pounds and up and disappears and he was always talking about how he was a "G" and he don't fuck people over, he got what was coming to him.

3. people like that usually end up dead. 2 pounds is a lot i know a situation where someone was killed over 1600 dollars. no disrespect for what this cat did to this shitty dealer, beats putting six through his door at a gas station.

4. Don't expect much more than shake when you're buying a dimebag... but it shouldn't be mostly stems and seeds. If it is, you need a new dealer... someone who prides themself on delivering a quality product.

5. Hands down the best option is to deal with it and find someone cooler.

They may realize when they never hear from you again that their practices need to be adjusted to say the least.. Although I agree with people who say a dime is whatever they wanna give you for $10 it pretty much works that way with drugs in general, sure you may expect .8 or something.. but the biz is illegal and in the case of $10 you get what you get.

Just find someone else that smokes and ask em to hook you up, and try to meet their hookup eventually and become friends with them.. it'll all happen in time eventually, don't think everyone's gonna be shady like them, lots of pot sellers are pretty legit people.

Good Luck!

6. sometimes wid riggie weed when the dealer at the end of their bag theyll have alot of shake and theyll sell it before the new bag well thats what happened wid u
    its straight while not being as good as the buds but its usally dryer and whiehs less so u get more end product which is why ur buyin reggie in first place
    and also becouse when i see this i usally tell em i want it cheaper or more product or they do it neways becouse its shake

anyways that shake should be gone soon next time u pick up itll be straight bud from top of bag:smoking:

7. Mistake. :S

8. Calm down Mr. Foreman lol

9. Wow. Thats uhhh great man. Throwing weed in someone face.. gosh, you're a real man.

10. Haha favorite show +rep