Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off. Getting refund?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wax086, Oct 27, 2012.

1. #1 Wax086, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    Got ripped off and the next day dealer says he apologises and wants to return me my shit...dafuq?

2. Be polite and go get what you paid for. Assuming you got ripped off weight wize, so next time just ask them to weigh it out in front of you. A good dealer should never be mad at that kind of request.

3. This is a major issue now n days why can't people be on the straight and narrow things would be so much easier..

4. Is he giving you back your money or the weed he owes you? He probably thought he could pull one over on you to make a couple extra bucks but you called him out on it. If he does return your money/bud then it shows that he knows the value of you as a customer (he will be able to make more in the long run). If he is your only dealer i guess i would continue to go to him but don't buy weight and try to get it weighed out in front of you.

5. No harm, no foul. Some dealers are dicks, but this is a sign you can trust him. Forgive him man! He man'd up and apologized! Forgive and forget