Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off for an eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by veganchick, Mar 23, 2012.

1. give him a blowie and he will sort you out a fat bag next time

2. Definite 8th.

3. It's because she is vegan

4. you get a good price good for you, nobody gives a shit.

5. that looks dense. its a eigth.

6. Just eyeballing it it looks like an eighth.

Nobodies going to be able to tell without a scale so next time just ask to see it on a scale first.
    If it's less than an eighth then you didn't get ripped off by a whole lot. Nothing to have a shitfit over.

7. That could easily be an 8th. get a scale.

8. That's an 8th woman now back to the kitchen please.

9. I think it looks a little lighter than the 8ths I usually get, but if its good bud then who cares about .1 or .2 and if you don't have a scale then you can't expect to not get ripped off.

10. #30 LongBottomLeaf, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    I'll spare you the obvious that's been repeated a bagillion times about eyeballing and scales etc, and just tell you imo it looks a bit short.

I'd say closer to 2.5 than 3.5.

The real question is, if you decide you think it's short, what are you gonna do about it??? If you say "nothing", I demand you instantly dis-remember my opinion as I don't want to waste it....lol

If you do think it's short, just go back and be like "Yo, I bought this bag for me and 2 others. My scale is broken. Do you mind if I come over and weigh out 1 gram baggies for us??" If this is an option of course, I don't know the whole situation between you and said dealer.

***those thinking it's an eighth. Do you see that BIGGEST nug is the size of ONE of her knuckles? That being said, that amount of that sized buds looks like an 8er to you?

11. Good plan.

..Just don't be mad when he comes back to the door with 2 little ass baggies with .3 in each :eek: lol

12. Looks like an 8th to me. Your dealer lives across the hall and you are asking us if it looks cool. Come on, just have your guy weigh it out for you. Easy concept

13. lol for sure....

At best, he lets you in and you can see him scale it out, at worst, you get tiny ass "gram bags" that will be way more obvious to tell the 8er is short (especially when the remaining ".5" of your bag is just basically just a stem....lol) Furthermore, the dealer may be looking at his "grams" and realize how short they look if he really did scam you, and throw some more bud in...

14. looks like an eighth man

15. Looks good if its short it's not by much

16. go eat a banana you fregan vegan!!!!!

then smoke that gram down

17. Definitely looks like an 1/8 to me..

18. That's an 8th.

19. That looks pretty legit. Since your a girl he probably packed it fatter anyway.

20. thats an 8th

nobody shorts the chick across the hall