Ripped Off By Dealer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wes_hardin, May 30, 2014.

1. So a couple of says ago my buddy calls me and tells me that he can get me an ounce of Maui waui for 150 but also tells me that I have to pick it up withing the hour, when I ask him if I need to bring my scale his response was "nah I'll weigh it out for you." When I get to his house he tells me that we need to go pick it up from his friend so we go get it and I notice that the bag looks a little small (he didn't end up bringing his scale) and he assures me that my full ounce is in there, so I pay the guy the $150 and when I get home I immediately weigh it and it turns out it was only 16 grams. I then find the guys phone number who shorted me on the ounce and give him a call. Long story short I told the guy that the bag was a little short and his response was "it's a new day" and hangs up the phone. What should I do about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 orangesublime3, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    Bruh you got 16 g's for $150. Cmon. Thats good shit to me. I get a half oz for $180

Does your friend know the dealer guy? If so thats not a good friend

4. Idk man, some people are really that dumb that they think an ounce is 16 grams because they get it mixed up that there 16 ounces in a pound lol.

5. Sounds like he straight jacked you given that response.

Lesson learned, can't trust drug dealers. Even friends. Money is king

6. I kinda knew the guy who actually sold them to me and I was cool with him, but I have a feeling that they were both in on it. I knew not bringing my scale was a bad idea but I trusted him so in the end it was my fault for getting shorted but I still don't know how to reply to "it's a new day"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Ya thats pretty fucked up

8. OP is mad he got lied to by his friend/dealer.

I say move on with life and forget your fake friend. Revenge isn't a good option and leads to more bs, atleast in this situation.

9. true

10. yeah but having suspicions of "friends" isnt fun

11. An ounce of a dank strand for only $150? Red flags would have popped up there from the beginning for me

12. This.Op if I where you I would cut that friend off immediatly.If he is willing to do you dirty like that then he is detrimental to your lifestyle. Also ask yourself 'hmm hes not the dealer at this point so what does he get out of taking me to this guys house, he already located me to a too good to be true deal'. Also did he tell you he was going to a friends house before or after he pulled up?

13. Egg his house, he will get all booty tickled. Yes I said booty tickled.

14. He prolly weighed the bag..

If it was a big zip lock baggy it could weigh like 12gs..
    Damn u got fucked sorta..

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. That is shitty of your friend to introduce you to a dealer like that. Always trust your guts man. Bring the scale.

I'd say forget it this one time and don't get it from this guy anymore. Maybe rant about it to your buddy to see if he's on to it. 

16. I'd throw a brick through the dealers car/house window with a note that says "It's a new day"

That's just me. Oh, and lose that "friend"

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. That's an awful idea. Start a war over 12gs?

It's not like it's the dealers fault, the kid took the bag and gave money for it. Destroying someone's windshield over your own trust issues is fuckin retarded.

18. #18 ZigzaGoop, May 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
    Because he had to find the guys (I'm assuming this guy is the dealer) number to call him back and complain about the deal I think the dealer is the problem.

Will say tho $150 isn't a bad price for what he got tho.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. heres how you get revenge the smart way. Take his number, go to craigslist, post a classified ad in men seeking men with his number and let the spamming begin haha.

20. $1`50 for 16 grams of "Maui Wowie" (if that's what it is) isn't bad lol. Prices in my neck of the woods are astronomical. If I were you, I'd cut my losses and move on. The dealer knew what he was doing, and it sounds like your friend may have too. Cut em both off, find a new dealer.