ripped of leaf tip on seedling help ASAP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by msad420, Jun 24, 2011.

1. ok so my seedling is about 3 weeks old and on its 7th true node.. now today it was raining so i went to put it under this glass envelop thing that stops it from getting soaked.. but i didnt balance it right and it fell on the seedling for maybe 5 seconds.. when i lifted it up i saw that the newest growth wich will be its 9 sets of leaves.. one of the super small leaves is just dangling its really small like 2 mm.. but do you think i affected the plant in a bad way????

2. the hole plant looks healthy and ok there were no breaks at any of the nodes its just this super small little leaf .. im thinking that it will just grow in as an 8 tip leaf?

3. Your plant's completely fine :smoke:

4. i feel so much better now .. lol time to burn:smoking:

5. yeah shell be fine top it while your at pinch out the new growth in the center

6. i dont really want to top it because ive had bad experince with it ... the newst growth looks ok ....so should i just let it grow? is it stunned or stunted at all?

7. Plants lose leaves in nature all the time to pests and animals. No biggie if you broke one off. It will still survive. I agree you should go ahead and top it. If you damaged the top anyway, it can't hurt to top now. Just snip off the top node. Of course it's your grow and nothing bad will happen if you don't top now.