Ripped in one eye

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wolves, Aug 13, 2012.

1. A friend I blaze with gets redness and droopiness in only one eye when he gets ripped. Anyone know why this could happen, I've never seen anything like it.

2. That's his glass eye...

3. That just happens sometimes. Once in a while ill be broke in one eye and fine in the other. Gotta put some eyedrops in to even it out

4. Happens to me too, One eyes always more red than the other.

5. Eyes responding to stimuli, differently from one another (not just once in a while which can be environmental, but rather consistently, or all the time) can sometimes be just a birth irregularity, or it can potentially be indicative of the onset of conditions, or ailments such as; macular degeneration; glaucoma; or perhaps worse, a cancer or tumors.

It's hopefully, probably nothing, but he may want to consider seeing his primary care provider, or an ophthalmologist/optometrist... just to be on the safe side. :)

6. one of my best friends gets a lazy eye when stoned. its no problem tho

7. [quote name='"BadKittySmiles"']Eyes responding to stimuli, differently from one another (not just once in a while which can be environmental, but rather consistently, or all the time) can sometimes be just a birth irregularity, or it can potentially be indicative of the onset of conditions, or ailments such as; macular degeneration; glaucoma; or perhaps worse, a cancer or tumors.

It's hopefully, probably nothing, but he may want to consider seeing his primary care provider, or an ophthalmologist/optometrist... just to be on the safe side. :)[/quote]

Hopefully it's nothing, now I'm worried for him haha

8. lol that happens to me too, i thought it was nothing, now you got me worried,

9. Happens to me, they both get red but one droops way more than the other lol. I know other people it happens to. I don't think its serious lol.

10. I didn't mean to worry anyone too much :p

I'd rather worry ten people needlessly, though, than have just one of you find out that you have a serious problem! It's just a possibility, it's not very likely that everyone in the thread with a droopy eye, has eye cancer :p

But if you feel any other symptoms in the area, or notice anything regularly 'odd' when you're not buzzed, then it's probably worth looking into. :)

11. my left eye usually gets more red then my right for some reason:confused:

12. You should smoke some more...poor guy's only half-stoned..

13. I once only had enough eyedrops to use in my one eye. Thought it was funny when I looked in the mirror and saw one eye blazed and the other normal, lol.

[​IMG]