Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlgpro, Mar 14, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

A tragedy has occurred today, grasscity. This was one of my best friend's bongs. He got this while he was only a junior in high school (bought it with his shitty fake ID) and it lasted him until his sophomore year in college. The bong (named Billy Bong) has provided us with countless amazing times and so much happiness and laughter.

Unfortunately, while home on spring break, kevin's (the friend) found Billy. They were not happy about it. They took it and claimed they were going to smash it. However, Billy (and his 3 percs) was not going down without a fight. We managed to steal it back from kevin's parents and the fun resumed.

Until... Kevin's parents claimed that if the bong was not returned, they would cut him off money wise. Kevin, along with the rest of us, were devasted.. Billy was like part of the family. However, kevin knew he couldnt be cut off.

So last night, we all had to watch as Kevin's dad placed Billy in a garbage bag and proceeded to smash Billy with the blunt (no pun intended) side of an axe. Manly tears were shed.

So GC, i ask you... please take a huge RIP out of ya'lls bongs in remembrance of perhaps the greatest piece we have ever owned. I hope none of ya'll ever have to go through this..

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, i just figured only seasoned tokers would know the magnitude of the situation..

2. :cry: I'm so sorry.

Many bong hits will be taken in commemoration.

3. What an idiotic asshole.

A smart fuckin dad would have cleaned that shit and sold it on Craigslist.

Or kept it. Fucker.

4. Dude my friend has the same bong in purp. Sad to hear man, that shit was a bitch to clean that top perc. R.I.P

5. I appreciate the love, GC. And yeah it was an asshole move on the dad's part but i mean he didn't smash it to be a dick, he legitimately thinks weed is detrimental to his son so even though hes ignorant as fuck, i understand where hes coming from