Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RIP steve jobs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rossislim, Oct 6, 2011.

1. ...as i type on my macbook pro. gonna miss you bud

2. Steve Jobs actually changed the world..do you know how fucking impossible that is?! RIP.

3. Just found out. RIP.

4. hes a fellow toker too, much respect for that man. With computers and in running a business.

5. A great man who changed the world taken too early. R.I.P.

6. We lost a fellow stoner. Iv'e never owned a Mac product , but I still have the greatest of respects for that man.

Rip...

7. RIP but how many fucking thread needs a RIP Steve Jobs?...Geez its like 3 already.

8. he deserves many more

9. Right lets make another 10

10. Steve Jobs changed the way we view technology since he started the Apple company. He was a truly innovative thinker and always thought outside the box; usually resulting in something great (such as the "ipod" mp3 devices).

R.I.P.

You will never be forgotten.

11. goodbye Mr.Jobs, you changed my entire life:(

this one's for you sir,:smoke: Rest in Peace.

12. yeah I know someone who influences the entire planet dies, and he gets a thread about his life and work, what a fucking horrible thing.

get over you're fucking self. :wave:

13. Dude go pick a less serious thread to troll

14. Mac > PC
    :smoking:

15. Here's to the man who brought profiting from sheep to the next level.
    Seriously he was a brilliant man, but trolled millions into thinking aesthetics were better than practicality.

Alas, no one should ever overlook someone's incredible path through life because of a matter of opinion. He'll be missed by many I'm sure.

16. Smokin a bowl for him..

17. I thought this was a troll thread but nope, it's legit. Sad, RIP Mastermind.

It's kind of ironic that I learnt this using my iPod Touch.

18. i can't think of a single day i haven't used an apple product in the past few years... RIP

19. Toking one as we speak as I post from my iPhone...RIP man too young to go, major part of current technology gone from this earth...