RIP Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lone Rancher, Feb 17, 2017.

1. I think I am gonna go and give Gyo seedbank a shot. Any other banks that are cheap and do singles?

2. single seed centre was great. It took 7 days to get from uk to california. truly amazing prices. and garaunteed shipping

3. Ditto on the west coast ... Very reliable.

4. Lol thats y i put i think at the end and by the way last time i remembered i wasnt talking to u mr.fuckboy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. GYO is Bonza

6. Really?

7. yep , they " were " site sponsors at Oz Stoners & used all email addresses from Bonza seeds to setup & bombard people with GYO BS , came on the site to say " look guys it's the one company , we have not sold your address " most couldn't get off Bonza mailing list no matter how many unsubscribes you did , & they were always looking into it , then this with GYO , they are no longer a site sponsor at Oz St

• Like Like x 3
  8. #28 DankF1, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    I just received an order from TSSC for some Victory seed blueberry, lemon skunk and diesel autos last month. They must have shutdown right after my order. It was a big order too. I was planning my next order for some autos and regular seeds of the same strains to try to cross the regular males with the autos to have my own auto seed of the same strain. Maybe order pure Ruderalis as well to breed in for the chronological flowering characteristic. Oh well, we have a few more options for seeds still. This shutdown was the exact reason I wanted to breed my own seed. Take this as a lesson folks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Truly bummed out to see ssc down. Hope it comes back.

Herbie's is my other go to bank.
    And they have a full autoflower site they run just as great!

• Like Like x 2
  10. This happened because so rookies been making videos of there orders they got showing the package an opening it on video showing what the beans. Say what company they got the from why are people so stupid.

• Like Like x 1
  11. People have been making videos of the orders they got give shout out to the seed company y'all are asking about. They might got busted or there site got pulled but what ever happened it's most likely the asshole who thought it would be cool to show of there orders to the world. Show the package they got opening it an saying the state they live in an how they got there illegal seeds in US mail what asshole rookies. Some things don't need to be on YouTube.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I meant show off there new beans. Sorry for all the bad grammar.

13. Yesterday I just tried to order from vault they won't accept my credit card Visa..they want bitcoin or cash from US...attitude wouldn't accept it ethier Herbie's is cash only I think guess I'll have to try that or seed supreme drew grow made a video about them on YouTube a week or so ago..Single seed center was like a dream it was so smooth..

• Like Like x 2
  14. I miss them very much.

15. I ordered from Vault before the credit card issues. Still at work so hopefully my beans have arrived at home.

• Like Like x 1
  16. see I tried to place a order in November same problems so I found single seed centre..now being they are closed..and vault are having process issues again I am without a seed bank..my problem is my debit card isn't cleared for international use..

17. Not really an issue about bank ( i have chase ) i just told them to OPEN card to international use. It doesn't mean they think criminal activity , people buy shit from overseas as much as they buy from here , i purchase some triumph parts from the UK before.

Just tell them you buy goods and parts from overseas ... In a few minutes i was golden.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Yeah? I was thinking a international throw Away card but that's going to cost unessesary $ over time. I'm going to call my bank (PNC) Monday thanks for the word.

19. Crop King Seeds in Canada. Fast shipping

20. Gyo seeds is shit

• Like Like x 1