RIP Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lone Rancher, Feb 17, 2017.

1. I just recently saw that this seedbank, the only one i use has been shut down. Anyone know the reason? could be financial problems with visa. They were a great honest seedbank. RIP.

• Like Like x 1
  2. this just made my stomach clench.... now where am i gonna get cheap auto's for my outdoor crop this year...

• Like Like x 1
  3. my last order from them was all autos. I still have some non auto blueberry that my friend will grow huge plants from to remember how great this seedbank was.

• Like Like x 1
  4. apparently its been gone for approx 7 - 9 days, no info, all social media gone, all dns networks dead, rumored authoritarian bust for the shipment of cannabis products :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. i thought cannabis seeds were legal in UK you just can't grow them?

• Like Like x 1
  6. though they were in violation of that by shipping to us and other countries where cannabis is illegal, keep in mind this is all speculation, theres no official info at all, i found this info on r/trees from a post from 6 days ago

• Like Like x 2
  7. This sucks because I had placed an order at the beginning of the month and days before my package arrives is when it all goes down. Lucky for me, I got my package unlike some other people.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Isn't this place the same as the Pick 'n Mix Seedbank? I seem to recall their layout looking strikingly similar.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Now where will I get my beans.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. Herbies pix and mix seeds bank they have a autoflower website too. The only place i see has alot of single seeds

• Like Like x 1
  11. They take visa?

12. Nope only cash or back transfer i think

13. Bank*

14. you are so wrong, they accepted cards, cash, money orders, bank transfers and bitcoins
    although ive found my replacement for SSC, they have alot more of a selection and better pricing deals

• Like Like x 3
  15. Who did you find?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol don't Bogart the seed bank lead man.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yah I was planning on mass order of ak47 and sweet tooth. They had great prices.

18. dunno if links are against the rules but here
    https://www.seedsupreme.com

• Like Like x 1
  19. what seedbank did you find thats better?

20. As of a few days back , website link was broken ... They have also disappeared from FB. There was a " technical difficulties " coming back soon line of text that popped up , but now there is a NO SERVER RESPONSE .

It was a vary large source of beans - i used them for 9 orders over time , they were spot on with getting my seeds and had ZERO COMPLAINTS. They accepted visa NOT mastercard. They used a payment gateway which only showed a " nicey nice " company name on your credit card statement.

The payment gateway went down first .... I had an order " cancelled " by the site. But received a reverse of payment back to bank. They didnt respond to emails. FB page " could not be found ".

I am STILL have them bookmarked ( in case they return ) hopefully.
    THE BEST SEEDBANK I EVER USED.

• Like Like x 5