RIP Pal

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganjasly, Mar 6, 2009.

1. I'll always remember my dog Bailey as having so much energy. You let him out of the house and his lively antics just made you smile.

He lived a great life, myself and five other family members loved him so much and made sure he was always happy, comfortable, and cared for. He ate well, got plenty of exercise, and had a really special relationship with my mother, who took him on walks every day and I think really treated him as one of her own kids.

He was a nine year-old beautiful, pure-bred golden retriever with an amazing dark gold, almost orange coat that glistened in the sun. He loved playing with my three brothers and I, always willing to chase a soccer ball or just run around the yard.

He would have protected the family with his life if he ever had to.

He became ill a few weeks ago, but we thought he was recovering after responding to medication. This morning he was in bad shape, we took him to the vet and they did many tests. They believe he had lymphoma and was in a lot of pain. My mom and I euthanized him about an hour ago.

RIP Bailey. This family won't be the same without you.

2. :(
    this next bowl goes out to bailey
    rip furry friend

3. Sorry man, thats got to be so hard. Just remeber him for all the fun times you and him had together. The dog I have I got when I was 8 and now I'm 20 and its the only pet I ever had.. I would be devistated if she died.

Keep your head up man.

4. RIP Bailey.

I feel your pain, Ganjasly. I had a golden retriever named Aspen growing up that was the epitome of bad-ass. When neighborhood dogs would run up in our yard, he'd tear them a new one. When he decided he wanted to get some fresh air, he'd hop the fence and come back an hour later totally drenched from taking a swim in the pond across the street. I've even seen him catch squirrels like it was cake. And one day he was gone. Just remember the good times with man's best friend and smoke one for your bud. I know I will.

- M.

5. Sorry for your loss.

6. RIP Bailey

7. #7 DJchronic2, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    He lived a great life man.It sound's like you gave him all and more of what a good dog needs.hope you and your family are doing ok.

8. sorry for your loss

9. I feel your pain we had to put our 7 yr old springer down last year. It was hard for sure. Get a puppy when the time is right.

10. Holy shiit, I can't believe you said that Tokenator, that's just an awful thing to say.. very bad man, very bad.

OP, i'm sorry man. My next joint goes out to your beloved dog.

11. apologys go out to eveyrone and anyone offended i was intoxicated and have a sick sense of humor. that 1 guy never read what you wrote in responce saw the neg rep i understand neg rep me more i deserve it i read the next time after i was reported. i deserve a ban that was terrible apologys makes you feel any better OP i had a dog my best friend from age 3-14 that i loved she sadly died of a car accident after i let her out. least wasnt your fault that your dog died! anyways sorrys and peace