RIP old friend...

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ganjagirl87, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I woke up yesterday and found my bowl broken....I'm not really sire how it happened but I'm guessing it just fell. I've had it for a while though, and it survived numerous drops before it finally broke. But now I have a good excuse to get a new piece, so I'm not overly sad about it... 1390855570048.jpg sorry for the crappy pic, my phone is old and the camera is pretty screwed up lol Sent from my SGH-S959G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. that blows. that was a cool ass piece too.
    you just woke up with it broken? ha goodmornin to ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Haha right? I had it on the window sill or whatever in the bathroom, thought it was safe. Lesson learned! Sent from my SGH-S959G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sorry to see such a nice piece in pieces. They certainly grow on you! I would reccomend a carrying case, saved me more times than I can count.Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. That's happened to me before! It sucks!

6. Do you, by chance, have a cat that knocked it over? My cats have broken a couple pieces by knocking it over. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391034215.520706.jpg Guilty. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. its aight jus' poke few holes ina beer can