Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rip off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stone7, May 8, 2011.

1. I'm from chicago and this guy is trying to sell me a quad for $120. A quarters about 12-40 dimes so that's basically zero profit.

What's a reasonable price for a quad in the Chicago area?

2. 12-14 dimes*

3. Sounds about right for that shit area.

4. Your speakin chinese to me bro... Quad? You mean quarter?

5. Yeah quad = quarter ounce. Sorry bro

6. Quarter should be (atleast in Cali) :

$70 for shwag

$90 for mids

$105-110 for the dankies

The Brosky:smoke:

Reference: My club. Green Victory. Google it and click the legalherbs.com URL.

7. 20$ for schwag, 40 for mids, 60 for dank or your getting fucked.

but seriously, I'm not sure what the prices are like in chicago but that seems a little high.

8. chicago prices can run kina steep for dank but 120 is absolutly the top price for a quarter of dank,but they can run as low as 75 depending on the market and your connect.

9. Uh no bullshit. I pay around 65 a quarter (I never buy under an ounce) but that is only for canadians, or in my case, people with very good hookups.

12-14 dimes? Wtf?
    120 for a quarter is absolutely the highest. I wouldn't pay that much.

10. I get quarters of Schwag for 10-15, mids: 25 to 30 and dank is like 70-80 bucks a quarter. I love the cheapness of mids in Oklahoma (southern comfort) :)