RIP OFF REPORT: dutchseedsshop.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Camelotsunrise, Jun 9, 2017.

1. #1 Camelotsunrise, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    My husband found the seedbank in this report after I lamented to him that Nirvana discontinued Kaya Gold. Dutchseedsshop.com lists Nirvana's Kaya Gold as one of their products. We paid $50 for 10 feminized KG seeds on April 19th. On May 6th, I received their stealth package by mail which contained 22 seeds. Please see what was to be my awesome grow journal on this strain for full details on how all 22 of these seeds have failed to germinate. Kaya Gold 2017 Outdoor Grow Northern Climate My fourth and final email to this company can be found in the last entry I made to that journal. I wrote to this company on May 4th to inquire when I should start worrying if I hadn't received my seeds yet. No response. I wrote to them again (a very detailed letter) two weeks after I attempted to germinate the first five seeds. No response. I wrote to them a third time a couple of weeks after that when I hadn't heard back and another 10 seeds failed to germinate. No response. I wrote the final email last week, letting them know none of their seeds had germinated and if I didn't hear back by Thursday (yesterday), I would have no choice but to share my negative experience with others. No response.

I strongly suggest everyone avoid this seedbank. The only contact information is the online contact form which goes to the email address I've been writing to. They claim they respond after one business day. My experience is they don't respond at all. There is another site called dutchseedshop.com that is also a seedbank. This is NOT the seedbank I dealt with. This seedbank has two ss in their web address. Part of me wonders if they did this on purpose, mimic the webaddress of a legit seedbank so they can rip people like me off. I don't know if the other seedbank is good or not, but I know damn well dutchseedsshop.com is not a reputable seedbank.

To date, none of the 22 seeds germinated. They are all shit. To date, I have not received any response from this company. AVOID

• Informative Informative x 2