RIP Nick

Discussion in 'General' started by boomer bumper, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I found out today that one of my old friends killed himself over at another friends house... i dont know the details, but i know that the kid is being looked at as a suspect and the police are seeing it as a murder.

2. damn man thats some horrible shit.

Sorry about your loss.

3. that's my brother's name; he took his own life back in August.

sorry for your loss, I hope everything gets figured out.
    I can't say whether I hope it was a suicide or a murder because both is equally as bad but I hope they find out the truth anyway and, if it was a murder, put the felon to justice.

4. Sorry to hear that man, keep your head up. About a year ago I had a friend who shot himself, was really a hard funeral to attend.

5. Im really sorry man

6. yea. recently with my friends its been going to shit. people are getting arrested, people are getting into harder shit. its terrable seeing all of this happening to my frineds. and on top of that, the kid who died was a really chill guy :( i almost threw up when i heard about it.

yea, i really hope they find out what happened. this kind of stuff doesnt happen around there though, so its going to be all over the news and there going to be alot of involvement from the police. theyll find out what happened.