RIP Logan

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by THCwillTELL, Oct 12, 2010.

1. One of my good friends ended his own life last night. He was one of the most charasmatic person i have ever known. Everyone loved you and you will be missed buddy. See you on the other side. Oh and my other friend recently overdosed for the 3rd time... Fuck

2. RIP my thought goes out to him and his family, Good luck to your other friend hopefully everything will be okay

3. I'm in the same boat as you man. My prayers go out to you. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

4. RIP man.. If you need to PM me about anything feel free to do so. :(

5. thanks guys its appreciated. Itl just take time

6. R.I.P, I'm sorry for your loss.

7. i just got a new piece today.. im naming it Logan

8. Its always sad to see someone that has so much pain they find it necessary to end their own life.... It really fucks with my head when i think about it.

9. I'm sorry to hear about your loss brother. Two people I know have killed themselves in the past 6 months. It should be a peace of mind that one day you'll meet again.

10. That shit is so intense and so complicated for the person pulling it, even they don't understand it, so don't bother trying or judging.

I od'd and went into a coma for two days before I came out of it. It scared the shit out of me what was happening to my family because of me, It straightened me right up. But I was suicidal for 4 years until that happened.

Rest in Peace, Logan. may we understand someday when we meet you again. I will say a prayer for you, his friends and his family.

11. i guess death is one of those things some people do to life :(

sorry for your loss man, let his memory live on