Rip little buddy....

Discussion in 'General' started by Benficachop, Feb 1, 2009.

1. So today I went to give my dog water, and when I got there, i noticed he was sitting in a puddle of blood...so me and my dad take him to the animal hospital, turns out he had a seizure and bit his tongue...and then had another at the vet. So the vet told us it would be about 3 grand to do the tests needed to figure out exactly what was wrong, and then more ridiculous amounts of money for the meds he would have to be on for the rest of his life, (he was 9) We ended up having to put him down:(
    I fucking loved that dog man, I cried like a little bitch today, and i haven't done that for as long as i can remember.

So let your next toke go out to my boy, mans best friend.
    unfortunately I don't have any pictures of him outside his pen right now...

Attached Files:

2. Damn man, sorry to hear that, just about brought a tear to my eye. So rough sometimes to let pets go.
    My ex girlfriend left the window open to my apt, and both of my ferrets fell 11 stories. I had to go and clean up their splattered bodies while being completely.....well you can guess.

3. Damn man, that sucks.. I just lost my dog recently too, I know how it feels dude. :(

4. That really sucks.. I'm sorry it had to happen.. At least he got a pretty long life for a dog... Next bowl is for him

5. Thanks guys, never really know what you have til its gone right?

6. Loosing a dog does suck, I feel you man. I lost a 10 year old dog due to some punks letting him out of my gate.

7. damn that looks like a really really nice dog!

i'll smoke one for him right now!

8. yea losing a dog does suck. i remember losing my first dog. i had had that dog since i was a little kid so when it died the house felt so empty.....so we got another dog, but nothing could replace my first dog! this next blunts for you homie!

9. Im sorry for your loss dude, my next drink will be for him.

I recently found out my dog (Grizzly age 6) has a tumor in his ear canal, they want 3500 to remove it. I cant afford it, but he is a tough little bastard.

He always had real bad ear infections, and one day there was blood all over the carpet, I followed it and found him by the window whining. His ear was pouring blood.

But I cried like a baby too when they kept him overnight for test, I thought they were gonna want to put him down.

Some people dont understand that they become family, I call Grizzly my little brother lol

RIP

10. RIP to your friend, man. I'll smoke on for him.

11. Damn man I'm sorry for your loss bro.
    I remember when I had to put my cat down. He was the coolest motherfuckin cat in the neighborhood, would always get into the mean fights with other cats...nowadays we always see cats round our house with one eye missing, or limping, or torn ears and shit..haha damn.

my next bowl's for him. even though that's gonna be in a month..fucking t-break

12. damn thats fucked up bro. my condolences. next toke for your little buddy may he rest in peace.

13. im so sorry. when i was 14 i lost my first dog named Natasha. she was 15 and we had to put her to sleep due to arthritis problems... she couldnt even walk anymore:(

about a year later we got a new dog named balto and weve had him ever since.. in the fall when i go to college im really going to miss him.

p.s. both dogs were samoyeds.

14. im very sorry.

15. for real man, i lost my cat after only having him for a year.at least he lived a good happy life.

16. i lost my dog this last year, and we had her since i was like 5. i love dogs. I would smoke one for ur dog but im dry

17. Sorry for your loss man. Good vibes to you.

This next Volcano bag is for him. Just think of it man, he's probably sitting next to you right now waiting for you to spark up a fatty to feel better and remember him. Memories are the most important thing you can have.

18. I wish i coulda saved some of his DNA so I can have him cloned.

And LRAG, that's pretty hilarious about the cats walking around with no eyes and limping haha. Reminds me of all the birds i used to find around his house becuase they tried eating all of my dogs food..

19. Man that fucking sucks.
    My dog is always chillin with me, being home alone just wouldn't be the same without him.

20. Awh dude..I remember when I was in second grade, I had a male cat named osiris..came home from school one day and mom told me he was dead..he drank some of that shit you put in cars to not over heat it and died :/

I cried so hard. But dude..my next toke goes out to your pooch..It was beautiful. :(