RIP a bowl for my homie who passed a way

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ForrestGreen420, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Austin ill never forget you and how much you loved to toke. This next bowl is for you

2. RIP austin, this bowls for u . stay up bro

3. Sorry to here about your loss bro. This fatty is for you and Austin

4. Rest in peace Austin . I'd spark up a bowl in your honor but I'm currently dry at the moment

5. so how did he die?

6. His mom says he was sleep walking this morning and he wandered off to the tracks and walked to the next town and got hit by a train... Man I just wish I could have seen him one last time

7. I don't know what to think..I'll let this thread play out lol

8. Just vaped some bowls for Austin

9. dude walks miles in his sleep?

10. Death ain't nothing to laugh at. They say it could have been sleepwalking, his grandma died a week or two ago and he hasn't really slept ever since and she said the fucking Wisconsin heat was getting to him too. it happened at 5 am but I'm keeping him and his fam in my prayers forsure

11. Sorry to hear that bro. This next bowl is for you and Austin. May he rest in peace.

12. Not trying to be disrespectful at all I'm sorry for your loss but are you sure he didn't do it on purpose you would know best?

13. That sucks, I'm getting up to go empty my bladder in Austin's honor, this next poo is for u!!

14. [quote name='"littlejord"']That sucks, I'm getting up to go empty my bladder in Austin's honor, this next poo is for u!![/quote]

Your body is really weird if you keep shit in your bladder

15. Guys, regardless how this story played out and w.e, op's friend still died, and that is not something you question.

I'm sorry for your loss OP, this cruel world likes to take the good ones :/

16. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']Guys, regardless how this story played out and w.e, op's friend still died, and that is not something you question.

I'm sorry for your loss OP, this cruel world likes to take the good ones :/[/quote]

Still tho, the guy walks to the next town In his sleep and gets hit by a train, sounds a little off to me,

17. Sounds like something you'd see on the news, a guy I knew recently died up here in Lake Muskoka, drowned cause he was "crunk" and couldn't tell which way was up because of his state of mind.. It was on the news. Just the other day there was a shooting in a city in Toronto, called Scarborough, it was on the news. I'm sorry but something as extraordinary as some guy sleepwalking one town over and getting subsequently struck by a train.. And doesn't show up on any news channels? Really?

18. Sorry for your loss. :( Smoking a bowl for Austin.

Haters gonna hate.

19. Good to see another se wi blade on here. Went to school with him, and saw him a week or two ago at a buddies. rip man, the good do die young.

20. He may have done it intentionally but he's passed now so it really don't matter