Riding solo.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MistahWonderful, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Yo anyone else just riding solo working on there craft? I mean sure I could act the perfect bf but I just ain't buying a female anything, get it yourself lazy bones. I've had plenty of women in my day, but as I progress I get less interested in them. There just not as smart as me. There ignorant to my magnificence. I need a female with illtellect bu there are none around. I don't know where I am, it feels like I've left the earth entirely. People normally don't like what I have to say. It's funny because everything I say, I know is the truth. People just don't want to hear that there right or there wrong, and neither do these women. It's funny to me how weed lets you see through all that bullshit. Don't get me wrong my ignorance matched the people I'm talking about ignorance 5 years ago. But some people just don't mature, kinda sad actually. I don't know how to say it...

Fuck friends, and fuck bitches. Yeah I said it, I'm sure you've heard it before, but it's the truth. I don't trust a soul, other than my family. I can't show emotion to someone who has alterior motives in which I recognize the way people in the past tried these moves.

Best believe if someone disrespects me, it's there ass.

I've been screwed over more than 1st floors in skyscrapers.

So how do you think I should deal with this.

Email me if y'all know

mrwonderfulbeats@gmail.com or type that in AIM.

Or here.

2. You're arrogant and quite the narcissist.

3. Your post OP truly gave me a good laugh, thank you for that.

4. Now common. I don't think narcissist in a bad sense is what I'm talking about. There is such thing as healthy narcissism. I may slighty see that. But honestly, I help out everyone who asks for it, and ride when the trouble is coming.

5. I just wanna know, is that you in the avatar?

6. Lol what a prick. Have fun dying alone. :wave:

7. With an attitude like that, good luck making any progress.

8. Kevin O'Leary
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_O'Leary_(entrepreneur)
    canadian million/billionaire asshole, who cares about only one thing, money, and how much he can make.
    He is also a co-host of a show called Dragon's Den
    Home - Dragons' Den - CBC Television
    where entrepreneurs, inventors, and small business companies pitch their products and inventions to the co-hosts to try and sell a piece of their company to expand

9. I kind of see what you're saying, but who cares if you can't find a girl as smart as you. The point isn't to find an intellectual sparring partner. Just have fun.

10. Get over yourself. LOL

You say nobody likes what you have to say, and people probably hate being around you.

Your natural coping mechanism to think it's because they aren't smart enough for you.

Please, do tell us what you've accomplished with all your brilliance.

11. Trololololololol!!
    Too high for this thread!!!!!

12. id have to agree, sounds like you think your shit doesn't stink buddy and youre better.

13. this is straight entertainment.

14. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']You're arrogant and quite the narcissist.[/quote]

Yeah, I think OP is trying to hide the fact that no girl wants his D.

15. Sometimes yodas mother is like get me a fucking loaf of bread and a shit ton of cheese and whip me up some toasted cheese sandwiches.

I just stare at that bitch..and keep staring then I bloody slap her good and she sucks my fatty

16. yoo no one likes an arrogant asshole.