Riddles.

Discussion in 'General' started by gnomeherbs, Jul 7, 2012.

1. a mountain?

2. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, hasa bed but never sleeps?

3. you got it.

4. [quote name='"gnomeherbs"']Okay here's a riddle...

There's a man, who hung himself from the middle of the room. It is an empty room, no windows, no furniture and it is locked from the inside. His feet do not touch the ground (obviously if he hung himself). The only thing other than him is a puddle of water directly underneath him on the floor. How did he hang himself?[/quote]

Stood on a block of ice.

5. Indeed:smoke:

6. A man lives in a condo at the 11th floor out of 20 floors. When he takes the elevator to his room he presses the 4th floor and takes the stairs to his room. Why does he do this instead of just going on his own floor?

7. I think I know the answer but I've never heard this version. I've heard a similar riddle. Is it because he is a midget (little person.. to get technical) - and can not reach the button for his floor?

8. You got it!

9. The other version goes..

There is a man who lives on the 10th floor of his building. On rainy days he can go all the way up to the 10th floor but on days that it doesn't rain he can only go to the 5th floor and has to take the stairs the rest of the way up. Why is this?

:p