Riddles.

Discussion in 'General' started by gnomeherbs, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Share some riddles and I'll share some of mine. I want to try and figure out some shit. Might be more fun to be high for this ahaha!

They can be as long or sgort as you want. As fucked up or as sane as you want. It's whatever.

2. What do you always break by saying its name?

3. [quote name='"Ziggy86"']What do you always break by saying its name?[/quote]

Silence?

4. Silence.

This is why riddle threads don't work, google. :cool:

5. If anyone gets this they get a rep when I get home and it has to be properly phrased.

What is the color of night?

6. [quote name='"Blaze"']

Silence.

This is why riddle threads don't work, google. :cool:[/quote]

I answered it before you sans google. Ah yesh

7. do NOT use Google then :D

8. Sanguine my bruddA!

9. [quote name='"Slater420"']
    Sanguine my bruddA![/quote]

You get rep when I get home lol

10. Haha! Someone should post a riddle that's long and hard (no inuendo intended).

I have one that I'll post later when I get on my computer.

11. The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What am I?

12. [quote name='"katattack"']The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What am I?[/quote]

... A dildo?

13. Boogers? :D

14. Carl got it!

15. What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows.

16. I know this one but I will let others guess!

17. Thanks:p It's like the only one I could remember..pretty easy though.

18. I feel like I should know the answer...

19. Okay here's a riddle...

There's a man, who hung himself from the middle of the room. It is an empty room, no windows, no furniture and it is locked from the inside. His feet do not touch the ground (obviously if he hung himself). The only thing other than him is a puddle of water directly underneath him on the floor. How did he hang himself?