Rich bitch gets what she wants. Makes me want to throw up!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fadetoblack, Dec 27, 2006.

1. So my x-girlfriends best friend is a rich spoiled brat. Her parents are loaded and let her do whatever she wants, because if she doesnt get what she wants, she just bitches untill she does. So for christmas this year, she wanted a new computer. This is what she got:
    512 MB Nvidia video card
    450 Gig HD
    2 Gig of Ram
    24" Monitor
    LIQUID COOLING FUCKING FAN!
    DvD RW Drive
    2.4 Ghz Processor
    Lynksys Wireless Card (its wireless and i saw a lynksys router downstairs, so i think thats whats in it)
    2 Key bords and mice, incase she breaks one set
    Wireless surround sound hooked up to the computer
    and a 250gig external hard drive

What the fuck? All of that is priced at about 3-4,000$ And the monitor alone is 1,900$

And the funny thing is, when i came over to see it, the VERY first thing she said to me was "Look how fast it can load Myspace and AIM!"

Yeah, lets use a 4,000$ computer as a MYSPACE computer, yeah that sounds fucking smart you stupid blonde bitch. Sorry, but people who have it made in life make me sick. Most of us work our ass off to by a little bud, and some nice shit to make our lives better, then there are the select few who NEVER have to get a job, and can mooch off their parents (I can do the exact same, my parents are loaded like fucking crazy, 100k each a year, but i dont accept anything. I like to make my way through life by myself. And i do just fine). Gah, this crazy girl using suck a great machine for myspace. Hell give it to me, I got a ton of nice video games i can run off that bad boy haha.

PS: I aint bitching to much, i got a 20" HD TV from the rents, value: 600$, Im very happy if i even get a sweatshirt haha, free stuff is free stuff man! I got my dad a mouse for christmas because he uses the pad to much on his laptop and it hurts his hand, and got my mom some snowman thing from Yankie Candle. Also got my brother a sick ass bong haha. We all got nice things and had a great x-mass and i hope everyone at the city did also! :)

Merry Christmas everyone! And scrue moochers!

2. Hah, my rig makes that bitches shit look like its standing still. Show her this, money can't buy this, hours of hard work and computer knowledge can. The pictures are dated, but it has all new hardware I just put into it.

http://images.gruntville.com/casegallery/Biohazard
    ^^^ For the full gallery, second page is how the tower looks now

[​IMG]

3. thats some geek shit right there...

4. why a 2.4 proc in that computer? doesn't make much sense to me

5. Thats a nasty computer man :)
    And for the processor. I have no fucking idea, her brother is a really big gamer, so he helped her dad build this. I guess they must of fucked up on the order or something? No idea.

6. That sounds odd to me, I enjoy what ever anyone gets me unless its something homosexual, because im not homosexual, NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT.

7. Okay dude....that was so fuckin random.

8. some rich people suck and some are cool as shit. my friends dad makes $250/hr flying the largest planes fedex has to offer. its crazy cuz he bought another one of my friends a dirt bike just because he couldnt afford one... i think that shits badass. plus he has put so much money into his son's band, promotions and equipment, etc., he's bought me a ticket to a motley crue concert and tons of other stuff. he's extremely giving... not to mention cool as hell

but then this girl from across town that just had one of those sweet sixteen parties with mtv and shit... young joc was there and whatever. anyways, her parents bought her a fuckin hummer h3 and a watch that cost somethin like $6 grand. damn it makes me sick thinking about how much money they blew on this party... not to mention some spoiled bitch running into shit with her brand new car she has no idea how to drive...

9. yeah, thats a good idea. When someone moves her out of their top 8, she can just throw the keyboard and not worry about it :D

10. dual core?

or perhaps its an amd with a low clock speed

or maybe they are noobs and its running at like 50% clock lol

11. Thats sick man, I'll post a setup of my gaming rit in a bit. And I hate snobby bitches that are spoiled--I hope they DON"T get ahold of bud!

12. high fade! is she single? cause i could lay her down and show her the true meaning of life. ...lol..Peace, TBug

13. this is just ridiculously sick. Wanna build me one? I have paypal :wave:

14. lol, why not! it can only make them & their outlook on life better.

15. i guess thats a decent setup... no way a 24 cost 2g's i just got a 27HDTV + PC monitor for 600... and the rest of that shit cost another 1g or so... i know plenty of people who get easily that much for xmas. dont hate cause some people have money to throw, its their lifestyle, dont like it? dont associate.

16. Its on the Bestbuy website man, thats where he picked up the monitor, The fucking thing was about 1.5g last time i took a look, that was..... 3 months ago about. Could of gone down, but i bet the price went up for x-mas. And this girl is UGLY naked dude. And annoying as fuck.

17. i fucking hate bitchs like that im going to this $55 million dollar school that just got built (whitch i hate) and its full of rich preppy ass stupid fucks!

my brothers dual opteron that i built him runs at 2.4 ghz, id bet hers is dual core to...

Draketh nice comp, specs?
    i got tha same case as u, old but they can take a fucking beating lol. im building a new case atm (got pics if u wanna see)

i need to upgrade tho, still running a p4 and agp 6800gs (bios flashed to an ultra)

18. denial

-------------------
    i hate people like that too, especially because im out in a third world country working to support myself and put myself through university out here with no on to fall back on. there is no room for error.
    she will just confirm your beliefs, don't get to pissed, its bad for your heart. damn.

19. what I find damn funny is the trend the OP's posts have going

they're all selfish short sighted hypocritical bullshit

one he's bitching about an adults right to protect his biz from drunk teens and now he's going off over a 'rich bitch' who gets everything when his parents make over 100k a year and he got a fucking plasma tv

news flash fucker some people would be glad to have a single slice of pizza on X-mas yet you accept freely 600+ dollars worth of TV on top of bitching about this girl

only way you'd have any room to utter a single negative against her is if you sold the tv all your gifts and everything you've mooched off your parents (gifted given or asked for) and gave that money to people in need

till then you're just a spoiled rich brat just like you claim she is

20. hah Fuck that Bitch myspace and aim hah, wow she prolly doesnt even use have the shit shes got on ur comp, dude you know what you gotta do Fucking jack it