Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rice Krispie Treats with 18g Vape Bud (PICS)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skunko, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hey Grasscity, hows everyone doing today! :wave:

Yesterday I made some weed butter with 18 grams of vapor bud, 3gs of stems, and 2gs of mids.

18g of vapor bud,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I put all of this together with about 1.5 sticks of butter to produce this,

[​IMG]

I melted down this butter today, strained it so there is no weed matter in it. Then whipped up the batch of rice krispie treats :D I then put peanut butter on it for an even tastier treat ;)

Here's the results

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm going to be trying these out with a couple friends today. I'll keep you posted :]

If anyone has any questions/comments, I will be happy to answer them :)

Skunko

2. you ABV looks great, very green.

I predict your gunna be fucked up :smoke:

3. #3 Skunko, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    Hey thanks for the reply. Im glad you said it looks great i was wondering if its potent or not.

I just ate one piece, friends ate some as well. Gonna eat some more in a bit. Ill keep you all posted :]

4. Wow, that looks amazing. I just saw the tut. for firecrackers.. and i think i'm gonna try those out before i attempt something like this. One day maybe.

let us know how they hit!

5. I definitely recommend making these instead of firecrackers as they do taste a ton better believe me. I could hardly even down those things they were disgusting :mad:

The edibles are hitting great so far though. We only ate a third of the dish so we definitely have some more eating to do ;).

6. The vaped bud is very light, will for sure get you high.

7. I do a very good job making sure not to burn my herb :)

8. Hopefully it tastes better than it looks. Either way, who gives a shit. I'd eat it. Haha

9. I think I'll eat a few of those when I wake up ;)

10. Ya man. Tomorrows gonna be a great time.

11. Hey guys!

I just made these things 10x danker.

Drizzled some chocolate on these things, then crushed up some pretzels on top of it. They're amazing :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gonna get stonedddd today :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  12. You're making me hungry! :)

13. Damn that^ looks dank. Im bout to go smoke, i wish i had enough to make some of those.

14. :D

Oh they're dank alright, we just finished almost all of the plate. Feeling great :smoke:

15. *UPDATE*

The edibles worked out great! The effects were a really nice, calm, couch-lockie feel. That lasted a good while. I definitely recommend this recipe because the taste was great as well.

16. if only i had the money to get 18gs.......:rolleyes:

17. See now those look pretty good. I'd love one of those hahahaha :hello:

18. i do this at about every month or 2 depending on how much ABV i have. Ate about a half tray with 2 other people and we were floored. I woke up the next day stoned to the bone.

19. Ya thats what im going to do for now on. Its great knowing im gonna get high on edibles every 2 months now :D

20. Those look delicious...nice job:D