Ri-goddamned-diculous

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lexus_Rolla, Dec 28, 2005.

1. So I finally find a connection who has some serious dank. We paid 310 for the oz all together and I chipped in 110 so I get a little over a quarter. We're at this guy's condo and he is showing us all this music shit. Everything is going fine when I find a bit of mold on the weed.

My friend breaks it up a bit and finds mold everywhere. He tells the guy nicely that he doesn't want to pay for moldy weed because you shouldn't smoke that shit. The guy is cool for a moment and he goes and gets another bag. We check this one out and it looks pretty good. This is when things turn south. He tells my friend that he better not come around there again asking for deals if he's going to complain about the product. The dealer said he can't be blamed if it has mold on it because it takes 3 months for him to get the shit and blah blah blah. (The original cost of the oz was 325 he gave us a whopping 15 bucks off)

He then goes on to say that this is 3rd grade bullshit and a bunch of other stuff. I swear this guy is strung out on cocaine. I mean you can look at him and tell he's fucked up. His friend was trying to act cool with us. Everyone in that room knew the dealer was out of line. He told us to fuck off and all this stuff and as we were walking out I put my hands up when I faced him to show him I'm cool and I'm just getting out of his way.

He replies, "Don't you dare put your hands up like that at me motherfucker."

At this point I'm starting to get worried. This guy has already shown us his fucking pistol downstairs. All I need is for some pissed off coke head to fucking kill me over some moldy weed and his ego-trip.

I was about to apologize when he just shouted, "Shut the fuck up, don't say anything just go!"

I said, "Thanks, have a nice day." And we left. Then the phone calls started. I'm not even getting into that mess. The whole point is that I finally met a guy I could score killer dank from. He lives like 5 minutes away too. And we managed to blow it really quickly. So I got my precious dank...but at a very hefty cost. This shit had better be worth it.

2. I wouldnt ever buy from the wanker again. GJ u spotted it had mold though, did the weed u get have any mold?

3. wow thats some crazy shit, youre right, its not worth it to get shot over some moldy weed by a coked out nutcase. was he your hookup for the dank though? that might suck the next time you go back there, he might short you or rub his dick on your weed.

4. yeah man id be like i dont need to buy from you, you shady fuck so take our moldy weed and shove it stright up your ass ,and when he said "Don't you dare put your hands up like that at me motherfucker." at that point i pull the shot gun out of my thrench coat and start blastin.

5. ^and then you go to prison

6. ^but u took out a fucking asshole in the process :)

7. wow... sounds allot like the scene in "Boogie Nights"... shit, thats a scary situation...

8. I can't help but laugh a bit dude based on the other threads post but I agree the guys fucking shot... if anything be GLAD you've been told off by the cokehead with a pistol... scum like that aren't worth the trouble even if its close by or cheaper

Just imagine if the guy starts taking more and more only to start shorting you before he finally snaps enough to rob you at gunpoint instead of cheat you outta some bud

Its a small price to pay for not being around fucked up people who will only draw bad attention to you

9. thats gotta suck, id be scared to go back there, but who is he to sell moldy weed and expect not to be told about it

10. these are the type of people who only bring trouble, I would recommend finding a new hook up

11. i fucking hate people who are like that dude.

you're just trying to be nice and they're a dick to you for no reason.

i try to stay away from those kind of people, so if i were you, i'd find a new hook up.

12. Its interesting that he would say that its not his fault the bud is moldy, it is his fault just as it would be your fault if you paid for it. Its exactly the same thing, he cant expect you to smoke moldy bud you will not get high and you will just get sick. How could a rational person expect you to pay 310 dollars for MJ that wont even get you high...

13. Good call on leaving when you did. Budy sounds like a scam artist.

Look around some more, I'm sure you'll find a better hookup for dank.

14. One of the reasons weed needs to be legal.