Rhotos, the best 6 bucks ive ever spent

Discussion in 'General' started by Sweetleaftoker, Jul 24, 2011.

1. They feel amazing its so cool

2. took me a while to get use to it, love how it refreshes your eyes instantly

3. how does it feel compared to visine?

4. they rape visines like a big black gorilla doggy styling lady gaga bent over a jail bench:-D

5. oh....

well then I might have to pick myself up a bottle one of these days

6. Yeah yeah, we all know they feel great, but they're awesome in a practical way too.

Nothing gets the red out that fast and that well, in comparison to Rhoto's.

Christ, I've had people mention my eyes looking unnaturally white thanks to Rhoto V.

Pity I just don't use eye drops, other than for allergies, anymore...

7. rhotos burn your eyes. theres some fucked up chemicals or something in those. if you dont put eye drops in all the time eventualy your eyes wont even get red. just a little glassey

8. #8 Sweetleaftoker, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ive been smokin for 2 yrs, everyday for 6 months and i just now started using eye drops. I got the 'cool' kind and it is just heavenly

9. They also taste great

Green is the best flavor.

10. Are all of you guys in high school or something whats the need for eyedrops?

11. So you only have to deal with the public when you're in highschool?

12. A few years ago I was at this party and this guy named billy walked up and he was kinda strange and he asked my friend for some eye drops because he had smoked and had just started and was about to go home. So of course he has never used rhotos (these were silver too) and he asked my buddy for some eye drops so he takes them and is like

"AHHH HOLY SHIT! IT BURNS! WTF is wrong with this?!?!"

my friend goes..."Oh my god...Billy...those eye drops have acid in them!"

maybe it was just the way he said it but it was so god damn funny :laughing:

and he just freaks out we were in like 10th grade at the time so the thought of taking acid was a little much for him and he just went nuts...he was running around crying and pouring beer on his eyes because he thought he just took a lot of acid haha. He ran away to fast for us to tell him it was a joke but we found him and told him....he was livid haha :cool:

13. Deal with the public? If you have to go to work or meet someone than smoke responsibly, I never do dumb shit like get baked and go to work. If its like just going outside to eat or something, I don't know if people act differently in other places but my town keeps to themselves so red eyes don't matter much.

14. I use eyedrops for contacts..

but i never really get red eyes from smoking.. they get glossy looking, but not red..

15. Some people don't like having have red eyes, even if people mind their own buisness.

Is it really that complicated?

16. Yeah red eyes don't matter, until the police classify it as a known symptom of being intoxicated and you end up paying a few hundred bucks instead of a couple dollars.

I never used eye drops just cuz I handle the police like a boss, but a lot of people turn into a scared bitch when the cops show up and they're high (let alone on more powerful things).

17. I bought some rohto today, put them in and they burn like a bitch! The ICE kind.

18. Yes Rhotos are the shit.

Every new smoker needs 2 things. Rhotos, and Ozium.

19. #19 Sweetleaftoker, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Never had em, i hear the cool dont burn as much

20. Wait... I haven't used these before. Why would they burn your eyes? That sounds unhealthy haha