Rhino Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by sneakers, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Has anyone had any dealings with Rhino Seeds in the UK?

How did they do? How long did delivery take etc.?

Wednesday makes day 21 of waiting on doc to get seeds to me. So far all I have received for my money is a bunch of excuses (most conflicting) and a bad attitude towards his customers due to some koolaid drinking blind followers that do not want you to even question why an order isn't received.

Rhino seeds will accept a credit card payment and they do deliver to the USA.

They also carry Mandala seeds, the exact same thing I ordered from dr. chronic but at half the price.

I will order them on day 21 of waiting on DC and we will see whose seeds get here first, Rhino or DC who had a 3 week head start.

They will be my next choice if doc doesn't come through, unless there is some negative stuff posted here that isn't another effort of the docs cronnies.

2. Whats up sneakers! Hey bro sorry I didn't get a chance to holla at you yesterday. Anyhow, I have some new newz. Well I have a majority of my order. I emailed him and he had already sent it out. I never got a confirmation or nothing. He had told me my order was sent on the 14th and It was at my spot and I never even knew. So I got my order yesterday and didnt even know that it was here. I hope that your luck turns for the better. I still have a credit with him so I looking to have the rest of the order sent. Guidance and protection.