RHCP anyone?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by kamikazikillah, Feb 25, 2009.

1. So ive always like red hot chili peppers. Only recently did i realize that they are the only band that i still like from my childhood. I then realized how good they are as a band. I guess they gtet labeled as mainstream crap that gets overplayed on the radio.

But i now realize that all this time they are my favorite band. To anybody that hasnt listened to thier under the radar songs i really think you should. Some songs are absolutely life changing when your high.

I will personally send mp3's to anyone that requests them. Just leave your email.

2. chili pepper warrior...hell yea. i haven't listened to much of their new stuff post californication, but i love their old shit.

3. stadium arcadium 2 disk is a great album. Every single song is excelent. There a songs for every mood

4. rhcp is one of those bands ive always appreciated, but never been interested enough in to by an album. about a month ago i was listenting to lots of their stuff, sort of exploring their body of work. californication is fucking amazing. that record was soo popular when it came out.

5. Hell yeah they r the shit one of my favorites. Have you guys read Anthony kiedis' book Scar tissue? It is amazing my favorite book ever and it helped me to appreciate the chili peppers even more. I would advise everyone to fucking read that book

6. i love the chilis. they arent one of those bands made up of mediocre musicians. each member is amazing at what they do. anthony kiedis is one of the greatest song writers ever.

7. Yeah they are amazing man

read Anthony Kiedis' (singer/songwriter) biography if you can, it's REALLY good

8. I can't listen to them anymore after a bad acid trip :\

9. In my mind one of the greatest bands of all time, Flea is easily one of the best bassists of all time and their music is so bass driven. It makes their style really unique because all of them are so talented. I don't think anthony is that amazing of a vocalist though, but how he rides the flow of the song is what sets him apart.

10. RHCP is definately the best band to come along since the death of John Bonham. It was kind of a blessing in disguise when Hillel died because Chad and John turned RHCP from a good band to a historic band.