Rhapsody: All Music You Want for $10 a month

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Coup D'etat, May 17, 2010.

1. Is it bullshit? I feel like getting it.

2. Can u download music too? and do they have every song? If not then just use youtube n torrents man, both free.

3. nvm. You get to STREAM the music, but not download it. It's like $.69-$1.09 per song to download. Works with iPhone and iPad through their apps and its a bit restrictive on some other matters.

Might give it the 14 day trial and let you guys know.

edit: I believe in property and due rights for products and software, so I make an attempt to purchase when I can. I usually don't do it with music because its not as big influence in my life as other things.

4. $10 a month to stream music? There are many many sites that give that to you for free.

5. if its free why pay for it

6. I knew it was to good to be true. I was about to sign up for it. Why would I need to stream music for money?

7. Yea definitely paying $10/mo just to stream it is retarded idk how they get ppl to buy that.. Grooveshark.com is literally the best site out there if u wanna stream music thats what i always use.
    what site did u end up getting? i just got these expensive AKG headphones so im gonna start paying to download music with really high quality to make better use of em.. just lookin for a good site to do so.. have u found any good ones ya think?