Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Revolutionary vape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vdanglz, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Has anyone seen this??

This guy took a regular lighter and flipped the metal casing up so it directs the heat out but not the flame.... therefore no combustion. Like how when u put your hand above a flame you know? It gets hot.

Does anyone else think this would work? I feel like this could make vaping easy and available for everyone.

Video link
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkoKTmg-dSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

2. What the fuck did I just watch? I am not familiar with vaping but I do not think that was it. He didn't even blow out smoke or, at least, whatever it is that you blow out when you get done hitting a vap.

3. How exactly is this revolutionary? The old Chinese man didn't even inhale or exhale anything...

4. what was he evening lighting...

and why did he hold up the lighters to the camera for like 10 seconds...

5. Yeah, I don't get it.

6. This guy has alot of vids of this vaporization lighter, so if hes not trolling then something must be going right.

If its actual vaping, who knows.

7. i wouldnt call it revolutionary but its a decent idea and i dont see how it wouldnt work, just heating up the bud same shit as my mflb does, not as controllable or effective tho.