Review

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by TheRealPurp, Jul 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So what exactly does it mean when you mods say closed for review? Why not just say closed? Because they seem to never get opened....

2. There were a few threads that were closed and reopened.

When it's for review in many cases it's because a major argument. which means they have to find out how it started and where it's going.

They do open threads though

3. IF we deem that a thread can still be constructive then we reopen it, but lets face it, if we have to close it for review then it's probably not worth reopening in the first place.

Just start a new thread with a similar topic...

4. When we close it for review 9/10 times it means "this thread probably won't come back, but its going to take us some time to figure out what's happened and what to do"

We have to discuss things sometimes so we don't just take a final action out right and call that the end of the story with issues that are questionable

5. [quote name='"WildWill"']

Just start a new thread with a similar topic...[/quote]

we can do this?

6. If it's a thread worth repeating, yes.

Usually if a thread is closed for review it's because of the nonsense that occurs within the thread due to the replies to the thread...not due to the thread topic itself....usually being the key word, of course.

7. What he said ^^^

8. Aaahhhh, okay I gotcha now. I always figured it was always because of the OP. but I guess it makes sense about the replies thanks for the response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.