Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

REVIEW: EasyLeaf Electric Herb Grinder W/ PICS

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Romain, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Hello GC

I recently purchased the EasyLeaf Electric Herb Grinder from the Grasscity Store while they were having the %20 off Sale going on.

[​IMG]

The Total came to $32.XX

I hope to get it before the end of the week, if not on Monday.

I'll post pictures and a full writeup as soon as it arrives! :smoke:

2. well thats dissapointing i want to read this but now i gotta wait a week lol. seems kinda pointless

3. yeah he was def high.

4. I remember when I paid maybe like 50 bucks for that maybe?

HUGE waste of money. Couldn't grind bud for shit and stopped working not long after I bought it.

5. sorry to ruin your day, sir!

6. Hey guys

Sorry to jerk your chain about this thread but was really busy.

I got the grinder in the mail about 2 months ago. Upon looking at it, the construction of the unit look good. It felt sturdy and seemed like it could take some punishment. The top basically opens up, you remove the blade, load your herb, then replace the blade and put the top back on. You then turn the bottom slightly to start the motor. Upon using it for a few days, I felt the good means was there but not the execution. If you grind really dank buds, you get a nice grind (I felt like I could have gotten a finer with a 4-piece, though) but the problem is your kief really doesnt stay at the top of the lid like they say. Some of it does, but most sticks to the sidewalls. Not to mention the thing is asking to sieze up with all the sticky resin being blended.

I winded up selling the thing on eBay plus a cheap press for very close to the price I paid for it.

I would give it a 6/10. It does its purpose, feels sturdy, pretty portable, and for the casual smoker or medical marijuana patient just needing to pulverize your buds, this does the trick. I'm a very seasoned smoker though and I didn't see this making its way into my stash. Doesn't keep kief well and is asking for constant maintenance if you use it very often.