Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Review (Alien Goo): Truly one of the finest herbs I've smoked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AlterEggo, Nov 7, 2009.

1. #1 AlterEggo, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
    Wow.

I don't know if this is a brand new strain because I can't find many references to it online but it's certainly one of the best herbs I've smoked in my life! I'm lucky to have an incredible connection and I've smoked many-a-herb. I definitely place this one above even the best strain of OG Kush I've had, or right up there with my current favorite - Cheese - (the REAL Cheese - anyone who's had it knows what I'm talking about!).

It hits you in the face a bit like Trainwreck (my cheeks are buzzing!). A great body buzz, one of the only herbs that gives me a true body tingle. Very spacial and airy buzz - not a couch-lock but it's one you can chill on (great video game weed I bet!). Slightly perception altering - I smoked a few vape hits and my depth perception is a bit off, colors seem brighter. It's a sativa dominant - it makes me want to play music or go out and enjoy the world. A very strong bud but a high that is very comfortable.

Smell is absolutely amazing. I've never had an herb that smells better then Cheese and this is just as good, maybe even slightly better. I can't stop smelling it! Very fruity - but dark smelling. Unlike anything else really I just can't explain it. It really tingles my nose hairs! Yummy! The smell is so strong and danky that I can really taste it in the back of my throat when I take a deep whiff.

This one has that special high that only a top strain like the real Cheese can provide (OG Kush and Alaskan Thunderfuck have nothin' on the REAL Cheese :devious:).

The texture is amazing. The grower really did everything perfect. The bud is firm and crunchy on the surface (from the trichs) yet yielding. When you break open a nug the incredible smell really permiates the air, sticky but not too moist - perfect.

I only wish my shitty $100 camera could do this wonderful bud justice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's an image of bud I split up. I keep struggling to get a good shot but my camera just sucks. The trichs glisten in the light like a bunch of little diamonds!
    [​IMG]

2. Wow that looks amazing - I can smell it from here!:smoking: +rep
    Where you from? I wonder if I'll ever see any of that coming my way
    edit: why'd you take down the second picture??

3. Very nice light green color. Means you are probably right about the sativa base.

4. I dunno, I just don't like it all that much... I really wish I had a nice camera! It took 10 shots just to get that pile of nugs!

5. There I put the 2nd picture back. Actually the real color of the bud is closer to the 2nd picture. It has purple highlights but it's doesn't smoke quite like most purples. I wish I knew what was in this!

6. haha awesome - the second picture pleases me with its glistening trichs

7. Looks like alien brains to me. Enjoy that dankity dank.

keep tokin' :bongin:

8. There I did a 3rd shot just for you :)

No matter how hard I try I just can't get this camera to get a great shot. Oh well - time to buy a DSLR!

9. looks amazing, but OSG's candy mountain still takes the bomb

it'd be sick if the bud looked like the 1st pic, then it'd have the same shade as real alien goo

10. The color isn't exactly like the 1st or 2nd pic - I don't have very good lighting and my camera blows. It's a nice green sorta like the first pic (but slightly darker) but not as dark as the 2nd and 3rd pics. But when you look at it there are purple highlights (slight purple) sorta like the 2nd pic.

I dunno, but I trust my connection very much and they say it's Alien Goo. It's certainly some of the best I've had and I've had a LOT!

11. wow.... i wish i could get some seeds or cuttings from a plant like that...
    i've smoked lots of dank but that shit looks gnarly in the best of ways :hello:
    have fun with that mang!

12. I wish I could share this with everybody!

13. You are right about the Goo being bomb. I picked up some at a dispensary the other day. Budtender said they just got it in and was amazing stuff so I gave it a try.....wow, stuff is amazing! Nice pics, stuff I got looks like the buds in your 2nd pic btw

14. Yeah some buds hit me just right - this is my ideal stone! Great wake-and-bake bud!

15. looks like it was grown outdoors

16. naw pics DO justice, thats frosty.

lol dayum. i got me some ultra dank now too !

17. ya looks like it was grown outdoor...i dont see how you can compare cheese to og...ive had the "real" cheese strain a number of times from different collectives and i see nothing special about it..other then it has a slight cheese smell which i find kinda gross lol.. ive had about 4 or 5 different strains of the cheese...and the OG here in socal puts that shit in the dirt everytime...to each his own

18. First things first, you have never tried ATF. It's extinct, the closest related strain is mantanuska thunderfuck. That statement right there makes me wonder if you have a dealer that knows his strains. Making me wonder if you tried REAL cheese and REAL OG kush. That most definitely does not look like something I would buy, I smoke no name kush that is so frosty that when you crack open a bud, at least a .1 of kief drops. This looks like reggies IMO.

EDIT: Also you shouldn't keep nugs on a cloth like that, you probably lost a good portion of trichs

19. i agree that cheese does smell funky, and even tastes kind of "warm" or something when you smoke it, but if you've ever had good cheese you would know that it can be extremely dank

20. no i wasnt talking about the strain "Alien Goo", i ment alien goo from real aliens