Reverting to Veg?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kingskate, May 14, 2011.

1. I got an OG Kush clone yesterday and it is in flowering!!! if i put it outside will it revert soon or keep flowering and screw up all together?

2. Depends on where you live but unless you're on the southern hemisphere you should have than 12 hours of sunlight

3. This would be easier to do inside. Likely you live in a place where the day is long enough this time of year, but this process can take several weeks(kind of like reverse transition) before the plant regresses to veg stage. Being able to keep it in an environment with say 23, 20, or 18 hours of light continuously would greatly speed up the process and increase your chance of success. This process is very stressful to the plant and its not uncommon for plants to hermie or even die. There are lots of threads on the topic related to those who test a strain and then keep mothers from fully flowered plants. I would suggest checking some of them out. Any more Q's let me know!

4. thanks mate :( thats not good news darnit. i just put it in the dirt. well i blame the clinic. they had it under 24 hr Veg for a week before shelfing it i hope :(