reverted to veg late into flowering:(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fliip, Jan 3, 2014.

1. My plants reverted to veg around week 4 and now around week six they are clearly reverted I did fix the light problem over a week ago but my babies reverted to veg and already have a nice sized cola.

2. I'd say let it reveg fully, it'll branch out like crazy, and then throw it into flower again after a couple weeks. Guarantee you'll get a fat fat harvest**Knives heated dull Orange Release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high**

3. I just need to get advise from some one who has experienced this

4. [quote name="fliip" post="19272505" timestamp="1388731689"]I just need to get advise from some one who has experienced this[/quote]a picture would help greatly in assessing the situation.Mjmarijuana is nature's way of saying high!

5. [quote name="fliip" post="19272505" timestamp="1388731689"]I just need to get advise from some one who has experienced this[/quote]I have experienced this,and have actually done it on purpose. And in the future, I'll be doing it to ALL my mother plants in the future as well as any outdoor I might attempt. With lsting, super cropping and revegged clones you can make monstrous plants with dozens of tops. Did it to half of my outdoor critical Jack herers and the results were rediculous. Enough so to change a LOT of how I grow now. **Knives heated dull Orange Release sweet smoky nectar I am lifted high**

6. Sounds good I will be posting a couple pics

7. Nomad the problem is I didn't let it fully re veg cause its in my bloom room. I put them back into 12-12 before II they even showed any signs of reverting. Will I see the same result as if they would have went 3 weeks in veg

8. Nomad the problem is I didn't let it fully re veg cause its in my bloom room. I put them back into 12-12 before II they even showed any signs of reverting. Will I see the same result as if they would have went 3 weeks in veg

9. Actually never experienced plant accidentally re-vegging. It can be done on purpose yes and with some effort.
    Must be a really strong plant to go back to re-veg unless you had some light issues. Either way, just let it cruise
    to what it prefers and see from there.

10. Well actually I have a timer fail and the light was staying on 24 hours so as soon as I found out about the failure I replaced the timer and put it back to 12-13 off I thought it might have only been on for a couple of days but obviously it was on long enough for them to revert but dawn they were already week 4 I'm guessing when this happened because I'm just going into week seven now and the plants look like they are starting to pre flower again... Once again I put them back on 12-12 long before they showed any signs of being reverted.pics are next post

11. putting the marijuana plants under 18-20 hours of light will force them to go back to the vegetative phase. if flouresecent lighting is used, you may put them under 24 hours of light. but using flourescent lights is not recommended for vegging

12. I disagree. T5 fluorescent is one of the best ways to veg. Where did you get your info?

13. #13 loopster, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    I have a plant that went from 24/0 to 12/12 back to 24/0 because the temps were coolllllld I'll tell you what I have one fucking funky looking plant. It has shot off like little finger leaves And the buds honestly look like little jester hats "I experienced several more of these deeply euphoric moments on my rambles through forest and meadow. It was these experiences that shaped the main outlines of my world view and convinced me of the existence of a miraculous, powerful, unfathomable reality that was hidden from everyday sight" -Albert Hoffman-

14. Experience.

15. #15 bananamber, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014

The only reason T5 would actually be better than HID is just cost of electricity and the fact that the bulbs innately give off less heat. Maybe it's because I don't give a shit how much electricity costs here (~$0.10/kWh depending on the month) but neither factor into how I rate lights. Don't forget about light penetration. That's the #1 reason I rate T5s under HIDs. They just don't have the penetration of good ol' HIDs. Not to say it's wrong to rate based on price, it's absolutely right in many places and for many people but that's just my opinion on it. Sure you can have a plant growing right against a T5 (Do that with a HID and you'll have yourself a fried plant) but HIDs just seem to allow them to grow more vigorously.

But out of personal experience, I find HIDs do the best job. I've ran T12's (Back in the '90s), T8's, T5's, MH and HPS and I find the HIDs are the best.

16. No doubt. I'm in no way saying that hid is not the best way, cost excluded, just saying that t5 is not a bad choice and saying it is not reccomended for vegging is BAD advise.

I'm with you on this Bud, no need for folks to split hairs, aye?