Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reverse tolerance?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Day Tripper, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Does anyone else feel like sometimes it seems like you're getting higher off of less weed than usual?For the past few nights I've felt like I've been getting higher and higher but I'm not smoking more weed or anything.I'm almost positive that I read about it somewhere too :confused:

2. Placibo? Ive been smoking alot of the same weed lately and i do feel like my body has become acustomed and i always feel great when smoking it. @@

3. i rmemeber reading about reverse tolerance somewhere as well.
    i find that if i smoke once a day, i get high as alll fuck every time i smoke.
    ends up being sort of tough to just smoke once a day, though.

4. yeh i know what you mean, sometimes i smoke a cigarette and i feel high, weird huh, maybe its my brain filling in the gap cos i dont have any weed! well, not anymore, i just smoked a spliff, its the morning and im so blazed now, wake n bake gets you stoned much more easily than smokin in the afternoon, guess its cos your brains still wakin up so when you give it some ganja it just rolls over and goes back to sleep!