Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reverse tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by techyt8628, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys I've been smoking for about 5 months and i smoke a decent bit but my tolerance never rises. It actually decreases. Like if i used to have to smoke .5 i now only have to smoke point .3 . I'm not complaining or anything I'm just curious if this makes sense to anyone else

2. Better buds?

3. Do you smoke often. Like everyday??

4. hmm, it's hard to say because everybodys tolerance is different, it affects us all in such different ways. There could be many reasons why this could be the case, maybe you smoke heavier strains which hit you harder, I don't know from your first post but if you smoke daily then your tolerance rises but if you smoke once every so often during these five months your tolerance won't rise as much. Also seeing as you've only started smoking recently, your body isn't entirely used to it, I remember when I first started smoking it takes time to build a tolerance level, now if anything my tolerance level is too high haha :) enjoy it while you can, you'll look back on this and remember when it took you only a little bit to get high and i'm sure in time your tolerance level will rise

5. I'll keep all that advice in mind. And not everyday. Probably 5-6 days a week and I'll smoke 2-3 times each of those days. And hopefully it stays like this awhile because it's good for the wallet haha.

6. this makes no sense if you smoke multiple times a day for 5/6 days a week. You should notice an increase within the first 4 days. As soon as i started smoking daily i noticed the effects diminish, not greatly but over time the impact was larger n larger. I cnt help you, so no one can! lol jkz but i dont see how its possible but if works then hey! i wouldnt give it away

7. [quote name='"Proud2Smoke"']this makes no sense if you smoke multiple times a day for 5/6 days a week. You should notice an increase within the first 4 days. As soon as i started smoking daily i noticed the effects diminish, not greatly but over time the impact was larger n larger. I cnt help you, so no one can! lol jkz but i dont see how its possible but if works then hey! i wouldnt give it away[/quote]

Haha I know it makes no sense. So thats why I asked you guys. Oh well haha it's good so who am I to question it. I just hope it stays like this

8. You may have stumbled on the Holy Grail of weed conditions, reverse tolerance. Does that mean if you took a t-break and then tried smoking you wouldn't get high, no matter how much you smoked? :p

9. Haha who knows. Maybe il take a T-break just for curiosity's sake.

10. it was destiny.

11. I smoke everyday for two years now and I still only smoke a gram a day ,its all about moderation .

12. Bullseye. Moderation is a key part in this. Also it might be that the quality of your bud might change, meaning you might not/have to smoke as much to get high.