reverse showerhead

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by XGerpXDerpX, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Im looking at the upside down showerhead with removable mouthpiece

Bubblers

Any opinons im still trying to figure out how the water sits near the circ...I dont really need a new piece so if someone critizes its design its what id like to know

2. that would function shitty get the reg shower head

3. what do you mean, how it sits near it? basically you just put water a little above the holes. it looks like a decent piece for the price, and I dig the customizing they offer. I'll have to thoroughly read through their stuff before I could recommend them though.

4. The circ on the showerhead usually sits in the water, do I need to use this thing in outter space in zero gravity?

5. it would be just chugging up the up stem on the reverse showerhead, one big bubble, poor design im telling you!!

6. if you're looking for best value on that site i would get the honeycomb or just the reg showerhead piece

7. lol i've been looking at the wrong piece the whole time... wake and baked out the ass. i'm like wtf its just a double circ what are they talking about

awful design though, for all the reasons already listed by our friend in america's hat

8. Ok good to know..thanks yall

9. Idk if it matters but I was planning on gonging a vaporizer to it, I figure the draw is different....

10. awful design.

It takes a perfectly functioning showerhead design, and turns the slits simply into a dry perc.

11. im just wondering if theres something im not seeing here that makes this functional because i want something similiar to this, if the dome was rightside up and it had the removable mouthpiece option id be buying it but if for some reason theres a way that the thing functions with gravity involved...

12. I believe the upside down showerhead works, with very little water, like a pillar perc if that makes since. Atleast that is how it was explained on FC i believe. More likely than not he was fucking around with designs and said "meh" someone might want it. Sold a couple and kept a few in stock, because as everyone has said the design leaves much to be desired.

As for a rightside up version, contact them. They do cheap custom work for the quality you get.

13. all i see is youtube videos of people hitting bongs while someone is holding their feet in the air

14. #14 XGerpXDerpX, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    i bought it, hmm, plan on using it mostly with a vapor log, im thinking that the highest chamber before the mouthpiece will fill up with some denseness...appearently it does fountain... and the water will splish and splash at the top and then it drains back like a toilet flushing,

[​IMG]

15. So after many advanced glass users explain why not to buy it.... you buy it?

16. Well he made an educated decision.

He asked for our input on the piece and if it functions, and now he knows what he's gonna get.

Even though its a dumb design, it could still be a quality piece.

I don't know anything about the brand, but looks like it might be decent.

I'd love to see some pic's and if we are lucky a milk vid.

Make sure you come back when you get it buddy!

17. #17 packdabowldawg, Mar 24, 2013
    Truth. I saw the guy on another forum too educating himself. He knows what he's getting now and he decided to pull the trigger. As far as the glass blower goes I have a custom piece getting going with the guy after I saw some SICK work of his on another forum. I too second the milk vid w/e you get it man.

Side note: Lol @ "Advanced Glass users" 1.) Light it 2.) breath 3.) ?????? 4.) Profit

18. #18 XGerpXDerpX, Mar 24, 2013
    It may be what I want and I appreciated the feedback....I believe it will work...vapor/smoke should be very thick in upper level...besides...when space travel is a way of life ill be all set and youll be jealous my bub works in zero gravity...sure the designs different but I have two right side up showerheads, wanted something weirder...as far as advanced glass users, id be more willing to accept advice from a advanced glass user than just your average garden variety pothead

19. +1 for choosing what you want and not what this forum told you to want.

20. I would maybe pay $75 for it. It's probably a quality piece of glass, but it's gonna be a Chuggler!