Revenge

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Acid James, Dec 11, 2008.

1. "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

A few months ago, I threw a huge house party while my parents were out of town. It was tons of fun (naked girls in my hot tub etc) but some really shady shit happened.

Two people who weren't invited came, and stole: my really nice 2 foot bong, my friend's iPod, a case of beer, and a bottle of vodka.

You don't steal a guy's bong, you just don't do it. And these guys were messing with the wrong stoners.

Me and some friends figured out where one of the 2 lived, and showed up with eggs, knives, spray-paint, and a god damn samurai sword.

We went to town on his car, then proceeded to get baked and enjoy our successful revenge. :D

2. two wrongs don't make a right and as much as it's wrong to steal anything let alone a bong you never fuck with another mans car

I think you should have been a man and demanded your bong back

3. I would have gone with threatening to go to town on his car if your bong wasn't returned.
    That way you'd have chance of getting your bong back and not fuck any more things up.

4. I wish I could've simply asked for it back, but the thief wouldn't answer any of my phone calls, and he's really shady.

Last summer, he robbed one of my friends during a deal.

5. i woulda just waited around outside his house for him to get home and demanded my bong back...if he didnt give it back i woulda beat him up and if he sitll didnt give the bong back i woulda gone to town on his car

6. #6 peace&420, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    i would have went to town on his car. he stole your bong. you shouldnt be waiting around to see if he gives it back. you fuck up his car bust out his house windows and spray paint fucker with a lttle smiley face on his garage. fuckin ask him for it back, you guys crack me up. action speaks louder than words. im not saying go run around and do this to whoever but you need to fight fire with fire in this situation. all the people who think asking for it back will work, im sorry to say your wrong.

peace

7. I disagree with this...anyone who steals a bong deserves exactly that. Good to hear a revenge story, i am tired of reading about assholes who get away with shit like that. :hello:

8. LOL no! then if you really do have to fuck up his car he just calls the cops and says you did it

9. #9 day man, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    if he came to your HOUSE party, which was at your HOUSE, then theres a distinct possibility that he knows where you live, which means watch your back. also, good job on the revenge, I've heard so many stories on here about dudes who get robbed and jumped and just took it lying down.

edit: how funny would it be if you hit the wrong house, and the person who lives there gets up to go to work one day, only to see his car totally fucked (in the tailpipe).

10. I think you should have asked for it back first then destroyed his car, but I know where your coming

from. Some clowns show up to my house, drink my beer, an steal my bong. Fuck that, that shit don't

fly. I would have gotten me revenge too. Maybe wrong, but it feels so right. Jus be on guard for

some possible retaliation.

11. Good job man. You should have put his windows through to boot.

But the party sounds intense. Fully naked girls in the hot tub? Did ya get laid?

12. you treaded lightly on that shit... i woulda beated on it

but to whoever saysyou dont fuck with anothe rmans car.. ive heard that form alot fo people

you dont fuck with my business
    dont fuck with my pleasure
    dont fuck with my weed
    dont fuck with my bitches
    dont fuck with my booze
    dont fuck with my boys
    dont fuck with my family
    you fuck with any of those your open game and ESPECIALLY your car

EDIT* please excuse my spelling my wireless keyboard was too far away so it wasnt doing what i was actually typing.

13. I would have KILLED that muthafucka!

jk, I guess he had it coming.

14. You should have took some pics

15. How old are you?

16. The car might have been a little much... When going for revenge its important to remember that 1) Make sure its theres personally, like people dont always live alone so if you tag a house you might be fucking up someone else's day. 2) Dont go tooooo far over what they did to you.

17. Revenge is best served cold and in 10 fold.

18. You don't mess with a guys car either. I'm not defending those jackasses, but stealing a man's bong is just as bad as ruining his car. That's what chicks do, attack someones car. Should have manned up and dealt with him face to face.

Bitch move on both sides. No offense.

19. you shoulda jacked some shit from his car

20. Haha yeah, it was a fun party.

Nah, I didn't get laid @_@ I was too busy making sure my house didn't get destroyed.

And to the person who said I should've taken pics... hell no. I'd rather not have any evidence on me.