revelation 9:13-15

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by justawhiteguy, Mar 23, 2010.

1. #1 justawhiteguy, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    read this:

13The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God.14It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."15And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind.

ok so bush forced his way in there about 2003. obama said by december 31 2011 all troops will be gone.

if anyone every read the book of enoch part 1, the watchers, then you know that sum fallen angels were cast under the earth in various places. i belive some like to say that they are hiding underground,caves,sea.ocean

but yea anyways this aint happened yet cuz its still alot of people still breathin on earth.

seems as if it should be right around the corner tho right?

2. What if it already started?

3. yea "what if" right? and yea there is a possiblity that it started cuz they dont report everything that goes on. i just feel like alot of shit is about to pop off this year. all these earthquakes and shit, sum they dont report. shit. fuck.

4. Or what if the bible was written in very vague langauge which lead multiple generations of humans to re-interpet it to support anything they wanted to think?

wait..............:eek:

5. yes i was aware that the bible is fucked up however with the proper knowledge that is already obtained prior to reading certain parts, there is alot in it if u know how to interpet right!

6. How does one interpret a perception?

7. One becomes the perception.

8. I think that it is written that way in order to conceal from some and reveal to others.

It is actually very strait forward but the grammatical structures can take some getting used to.

Most of the time prophecy does seem vague until it comes to pass. You can't really be dogmatic about how events will shake out, just believe what the text says.

Revelation prophesied that the whole world would follow after the beast and 'wonder' and the whole world is following after the beast. Much of the world believes that we do not really die and that we can become our own gods.

Occult Masonic influences are all around us as much as in ancient Babylon, Egypt, Greece or Rome.

[​IMG]

9. "a lot" is two words people.

Every generation thinks they are the last.

10. I don't know when it is coming, but it is coming...Lets just say the government is telling us little to nothing of what they have planned, arm yourselves.

11. There has been wars and conflicts in and around the Euphrates since long before this verse was even written. It's a high probability hit -- a plethora of historical examples fit this. It doesn't really mean anything.

Describing ambiguous, common events without detail or definition and allowing your audience to make the connection to current events is a hallmark method of cold reading.

12. If you focus on the end of the world, you will believe it is here. If you focus on the great things life has to offer, you will believe life is amazing and will go on forever. Verses from any book mean nothing, don't you think the romans though it was the second coming when their great empire fell?

13. My point is you can interpet it anyway you want it to so it can mean anything you want it to mean. Do you think its a coincidence that you think the way you interpetted it is the right way to interpet it?

14. i said this verse to see how many other people ever thought this before or similar. when it comes to the bible its just a really fucked up situation

15. I agree. You can't really use wars as evidence that the end times are near.

I think the ever encroaching power of the federal government and the continuing amalgamation of the worlds religions in to a single pantheistic belief system in which all gods are equal is enough proof for me.

The powerful reemergence of the occult and the growing belief in a new age Christ pretty much signals the beginning of the end.

The Bible has been telling this story from the beginning.

And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.

Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me;

Isa 47:7\t -8

Mystery Babylon is associated with someone who believes that they are immortal spirits and are transforming in to deity.

Likely someone who is led by Apollyon from Rev 9 there, and who practices a Do as thou wilt philosophy.

I wonder who it could be. :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhASZeXYYgo]YouTube - 2 Catholic Jesuit Ecumenical Anti-Christ One World Religion Movement[/ame]

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isa 46:9-10

16. #16 Perpetual Burn, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2010
    Hey, Max...

Is not Jesus supposed to unite the world eventually? Is not God supposed to come to Earth? Do we not build the Golden City? Will not Humanity, eventually, become One with God?

If every uniter is the "Anti-Christ," then when will Humanity be united? How can the ultimate glory of God be known, if everyone who does not judge his brother is seen as evil?

How can you be sure you will not call the real Jesus an anti-Christ?

In regards to that video... Siddhartha Gautama(the [first] Buddha) was not born of a Virgin. He was a Prince, born of a King and Queen.

17. [quote name='maxrule']I agree. You can't really use wars as evidence that the end times are near.

like i said bush lied his way over there. he told you it was weapons over there. aint no war. its just bullshit

18. Too bad the Bible says that only God knows when the end is coming. ;)

19. Yeah, even Jesus does not know when "he" will come back.

20. Aren't "Jesus" and "God" a part of the same trinity?