Revegging outdoor plant indoor

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Bluesnosedwill, Sep 28, 2013.

1. I have a plant I have been growing outside, it's budding and I want to continue it on through revegging in my newly built indoor scrog box. Will the change in light type effect it badly? Or is ital the same. It's gonna be under cfl lights. Any insights into this change of light source very welcome

2. If you maintain the photoperiod with the transfer it won't matter to the plant. From then on to harvest it will just be like 'cloudy days' due to the difference in overall light quality.

3. I'm just shy of 2 weeks into flower after 8 weeks of vegging on a "re-veg". The turn went great. I used cfl's for vegetation and she's now under a blackdog 700. Started with a single 40w (150w) cfl, went to two after 10 days, and then to 3 40w at 3 wks until I switched to the LED at 8 wks.
    Give her plenty of room to re-root in a nice big pot. The bigger the pot the bigger the plant. Don't over water, I've been so guilty of this.  Very low light to start at 18/6. I began with the 24 hour cycle and decided that wasn't necessary. It didn't take very long for her to take off either. Had new growth in about a week but it wasn't week 3 that she really began to "re-grow". First you'll get weird curled leaves, then single leaf, then 3 leaf, and finally 5 leaf. Buds are just now forming :hello: I was thinking of letting her grow out but now I'm not sure. This is much easier  than cloning :smoke:
    good luck,
    Harley

4. Hey thanks for sharing your experience