Revegging in the middle of flowering a good thing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by humanaquarian, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Ok, so Ive stumbled into a mistake... my autos were in flowering for about month before I realized I made a critical error. Since they are autos I had it on 18/6 or so I thought... I started noticing, shoots and rounded leaves on the juicy buds... REVEGGING totally. So, raised my lights, lowered my N intake and put the lights on 12/12 just to see if I could revert them.
    So, one night I decided to peek in on them while they were asleep, turns out the light was on! WTH??? I got one of those programmable strip plug ins and had it on the wrong plug in.. for a month! It had 24/0 lights for a month in flowering. They were actually doing quite well and I was impressed by the size of the buds and how much of the plants were covered in bud, but alas.. it was revegging. It has stopped now and its back into flowering again, but the off shoots and leaves are still there.

So here's my question: do you think the revegging could be a good thing? Will the buds be bigger now?
    Sub question:should I remove the shoots and round leaves?

Thanks in advance

2. autos bro... they will flower on 24 but most give them a rest period of 4 hours or so

3. Yeah, I've heard they can do 24 hours... but they were revegging, so, is that a good side effect? Especially since they are reverting back to flowering?

4. can't reveg an auto.. from the time the seed sprouts it is on its own timer... Strange growth was likely due to no respiration period

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hmmm interesting

6. pics would help us