Revegging a plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MAgrowing96, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Yesterday I made a post about how I'm going to reveg a plant outdoors because I don't have space for it in my indoor grow room, it's also very lanky and I'd like for it to fill out more. I'm planning on just letting it flower naturally in September. It's about three weeks into flower, should I cut the buds off that have already formed or let them grow? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just leave it like it is and place it outside

Interesting looking plant. Did a good job keeping it healthy nute wise just needed light

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not much will come of it right now. Do not cut them off simply put outside. Revegging takes a while, and it miggt not fill in too much but good luck.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok thanks for advice! and yeah this one is by far my worst, thats why it had to go outside, wasn't worth taking up space and light from my other plants

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Where do you live? In usa we are moving into flowering season outside. My sour diesel has already started to bud

• Like Like x 1
  6. I live in the USA, Massachusetts, I have one Plant that has been outdoors it's whole life and it hasn't quite started to flower. My main concern is getting it out of my grow room, if it revegges and I get a little more out of it that would just be a bonus.

• Like Like x 1
  7. It wont reveg and you do not want it to reveg. If it reveg it will turn into a mess of a plant. But days are getting shorter and the plant will continue to flower.

Revegging means the plant completly goes from flowering back to vegging which takes a month or 2....

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good to know, thanks for the advice. I'll just leave it as it is and hope for the best, it's not like I'm not gonna get allot out of it either way

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That thing will suprise you. Its so lenthy and small becuz it wasnt getting enough light. Now outside... It has the sun.

Top dress it with some compost and let it be.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I hope so!! Will post more pics when she's all finished

11. I saved a plant that was so close to death and lanky. At a month my buddy only got it to the third node and it was completely yellow. Now a month and a bit later shes still small but shes been flowering 3 weeks her resin and trichome production is through the roof!

These plants are very resiliant and recoup well [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's awesome! If my plant did half as well as that I'd be hyped

13. With a good enviorment anything is possible, lights make a big difference, aswell as your nutes i grow organically if you have any questions ask away

Speaking of lights im trying to become a tester for mars hydro, if you could please vote for me! Im currently tied for first! Just comment my name!

Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for all the advice! And no problem I'll do that