Revegged wonder woman scrog

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by buzz128, May 10, 2013.

1. Please feel free to comment

Attached Files:

2. :hello:

Attached Files:

3. Looks good bro!! Did you scrog her the first time around?? And that's pretty rad from a reveg you must have grown that forever now huh??

4. Thx man xD

I did the scrog the second time around took about 60 days 24/0 to get to this point, this is day 16 of 12/12

5. great work , looks perfect.
    keep it up

6. Looks awesome bro! I have a Wonder Woman also! And would you believe that she is under a screen too! Lol. Wonder Woman is a great scrog plant IMO. I cloned the shit out of mine, only thing I don't like is the 10-12 week flower time

7. DAMN, what type of lighting system u keeping on them for 10-12 weeks of flowering ?

8. Yeah! WW is sooo good!
    I flower for about 7 to 8 weeks... I was growing Northen lights and those used to need about 12 weeks also, but that was too much for the way I like to grow and was messing up my timing. WW is very good for cloning also:smoke:

9. 600w hps, breeder pack said 11 weeks.... This is my first run with it, how long did yours take?

10. 400w HPS . 9 weeks , guess I could have got a better yeild if I would have done it longer .
    What was ur yeild dry per plant ?

11. Ill let you know in another 9 weeks lol. This is my first go with Wonder Woman. All I know is nirvana suggests 11 weeks. I'm hoping for at least a qp tho. It's 2' wide and just starting to stretch. I'm about to post pics in my journal drop by if your up for it we can compare lol. I kept mine shorter but I love this strain it loves to be trained.

12. better pics

Attached Files:

13. DAMN! Fucking beauty

14. Nice update, u should start a grow journal if u haven't as im sure this plant is gonna explode in buds soon :D
    this ur first grow ?

15. Thanks man.. this is from my first grow but this is my third time around and first scrog.

I have a 400w hid and a 180w LED