Reveg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TEC09, Dec 29, 2017.

1. How do I know if my plant will likely reveg or not?
    I am concerned because I had a very bad fungus gnat and whitefly problem and now I am afraid my plants were damaged to the point that they will not reveg.
    I have had them under 400w mh light for 30 days as of today. NO sign of green growth. No visible green anywhere on the plant the stalks and stem are wooden and tan in color. The bud I left to allow for reveg was a generous amount and it has since dried up and turned brown after the light schedule was switched back to 24/0. Got rid of gnats and whiteflies am only dealing with baby gnats now. I have sticky pads up,have vacuumed them daily and have watered with peroxide and followed with cinnamon.
    I don't know what else to do but I'm on a budget so if the girls are a lost cause I'd like to know as not to waste electricity further if there's no hope.

2. If they havent revegged after 30 days id say they are a lost cause. U could pull one and look at the roots and see how they are. If they are dry the and brittle the plants dead

Sent from my LG-K373 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Thank you for that reply. I feared as much but the strain was FIRE. Had great luck and got 1 reveg out of them so I can't say all was a loss but very sad to see them go. I will have to be very careful in the future with respect to grow room pests.

4. Ive had mixed results with reveg. It most likely isnt anything u did. Some strains reveg good while others dont. Im doing some super silver haze right now and im going to attempt to reveg them as they r really high yielders. The stalks are very thick and i scrogged them but this time didnt lolli pop the bottom with hopes to reveg them. Im not sure it will work but i wanted to at least try. I usually give plants 2 weeks. If i dont see any new growth by then or the stems all get hard i pitch em and start over. The pics below r from current grow. Just wrapping up week 10 of flower. Not to much longer to go. These im gonna flower a little longer till tricombes. Go amber. More of the couch paptato high is the goal lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-K373 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. interesting grow pal whats your yield per plant? and how long do you veg and train for and does each plant get a foot squared of space?

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk