Reveg

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MyStonerName, Mar 21, 2016.

1. So out of three plants in my micro grow I for sure ended up with two girls. :) the the third plant is the youngest and im not sure yet. Im thinking of leaving the oldest one in flowering and reveging the other two to make them bigger and to get clones. Will it hurt my plants to switch back? They are all two weeks into flower.
    Plant A the oldest
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Plant B the middle aged
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Plant C the youngest
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Any advice or tips on reveging will be appreciated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for the reply man. So if I dont reveg two plants can I take clones off of all of them even though I'm 2 weeks in to flower? I think I read somewhere sayin you can but what are the risks?

3. Well the younger they are I think it's less likely to hermit but the more mature it is the easier it can hermie.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

4. Well like clone wise.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

5. The further into flower the less likely the cutting will root.. Some strains just never come back from the edge of flower.. I don't like to reveg at all except to try and recover a strain I've blown but the end is usually a less then Ideal plant.. My cookies didn't come back but is hung up in a half flowered state so out with it and fire a new set of beans..

BNW

6. Okay thanks for the advice. Im only two weeks in so maybe in my situation I should take at least one cutting from each plant so I dont fuck up my yeild to bad and it'll let me at least test. All I need is one cutting to make it then ill be able to keep it going this time.

• Like Like x 1